ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bremen soundboard 1998 on DIME Return to archive
14th January 2007 03:29 PM
Rick56 on DIme

Rolling Stones - Bremen, Germany, Sept 2 1998 - VGP 202 Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten (SBD)

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=130224
14th January 2007 04:32 PM
Gazza Great show

(BTW - if you can keep 'torrent alert' messages in the Bit Torrent thread stickied at the top of the page, it's more likely that people will see them. Thanks)
14th January 2007 05:38 PM
Dan Everything on Dime right now pales in comparison to the Sigue Sigue Sputnik show just put up.
16th January 2007 08:58 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Dan wrote:
Everything on Dime right now pales in comparison to the Sigue Sigue Sputnik show just put up.

And how so?...always interested in new stuff.....Guess I'm old or naive but never heard of them or it....
16th January 2007 12:18 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

And how so?...always interested in new stuff.....Guess I'm old or naive but never heard of them or it....

It was an amazing show, to be there and to hear over and over again. But they aren't new, their debut album came out in 1986. One of the songs has a snippet of SFTD in the middle but I forget which one.
16th January 2007 02:25 PM
pdog isn't Bremen really a tv broadcast...
16th January 2007 02:50 PM
gimmekeef pdog...I believe this is a rip from the tv broadcast...not from the pure soundboard...But not 100% sure....
16th January 2007 02:52 PM
marko It was a TV broadcast,allover world,also it was aired on
radio.
I was there!
16th January 2007 02:55 PM
pdog I should've asked, if this was anything new from the previous TV rip...
Very cool to get, if you don't have it.
16th January 2007 02:56 PM
gimmekeef Heres gonzalos comments over at DIME:

I did spectral and freq tests and this one is not lossy. I recommend everybody to read guides about "How to detect MP3 sources", use Google and they'll appear.

All the best,
Gonzalo

P.S: Remember everybody that this bootleg is from TV Broadcast. FM/TV and Mini Disc sourced shows suppress the higher frequencies. In this bootleg, this compression is a result of the TV broadcast source for this recording. While there isn't the distinctively sharp haircut of the MP3, there is compression ocurring that limits the frequency range to a certain extent.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)