ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Izzy Fans Return to archive
11th January 2007 06:12 PM
Saint Sway anyone got a copy of him doing "Please Go Home"?
11th January 2007 06:15 PM
pdog i own 117 degrees and the first Ju Ju Hounds...
I love Izzy, tell me more!
11th January 2007 06:20 PM
Saint Sway all his albums are now FINALLY available on iTunes. Previously they were Japanese import only.

its listed on his site as debuting on "On Down The Road" but the iTunes version only has 8 tracks from the album

guess which ones missing?
11th January 2007 06:29 PM
Jumacfly 117d kicks ass.
I ve stopped listening Izzy with River, which was a major disapointement for me.
When was released this song Sway?

Anyone here likes Dan Baird? his first solo record was a masterpiece IMHO.
11th January 2007 07:11 PM
Paranoid_Android IZZY totally ROCKS!!! I saw him in Amsterdam just before the first Ju-Ju Hounds release was dropped. Amazing show!!! I have been a fan since. Thanx in advance for any updates!!!
11th January 2007 07:14 PM
glencar Watching this right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQt-oGcGVY
11th January 2007 09:33 PM
lotsajizz On May 17, 2006, Izzy appeared on stage with Guns N' Roses to perform the songs Nightrain, Think About You, and Patience. Izzy also performed five songs with GN'R at the UK's Download Festival on June 11, 2006 and in Nijmegen in the Netherlands on July 2nd 2006. The songs were "Patience", "Nightrain", "Used To Love Her", "Think About You", and "Paradise City". He also appeared on stage in Oslo Spektrum, Norway during the concert on July 8th 2006. Izzy also has made an appearance with Guns N' Roses during numerous UK performances. He appeared at Sheiffield's Hallam FM hall, Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena on July 19th 2006, Glasgow's SECC on 22nd July 2006, Manchester's Manchester Evening News Arena on 23rd July 2006, at Birmingham (National Exhibition Centre) on 25 July 2006, at Nottingham Arena on the 27th of July 2006. Also on the 29th July at Wembley Arena, London and 30th of July at the same venue.

Izzy Stradlin made his first appearance with GN'R on their 2006 North American tour at the first show of three at Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, CA (November 17, 2006). He was guesting on Think About You, Used To Love Her, Patience, Nightrain, and Paradise City. He also would appear on the 19th and the 20th at the Gibson Amphitheater to play the same songs.

11th January 2007 10:29 PM
The Wick The Ju Ju Hounds album is as good as any album out there excluding the Stones best stuff. It's a pity they split up. I saw them live and they were amazing. 117 was good, but it was more of a jam and made for fun album.
12th January 2007 05:11 AM
corgi37 A bloke who doesnt know if he's Arthur or Martha. Is he in Gnr? is he solo? What has he done for you lately?

Like the original drummer, just gets the royalty cheques and staggers on. No creative spark. Terrible in some one so relatively young. But i give him credit. The guy stuck around for what, ohhh, 1 fucking record!

Quitter. Wimp. Candy-ass.

P.S. ok, 2 records, if you count Gnr lies (Which i dont).
12th January 2007 05:33 AM
lotsajizz well then, I suggest you try counting again and this time include the Illusion albums

12th January 2007 07:22 AM
M.O.W.A.T. I've got his Ju Ju Hounds album (which is vastly underrated) and I just downloaded his Like A Dog album from iTunes. So far I like what I hear.
12th January 2007 09:05 AM
duck izzy is the king, all 6 albums are great.
12th January 2007 09:49 PM
Carol Sigmaringa I love 117 degrees!
13th January 2007 05:51 AM
Jumacfly his cover of "take a look" is amazing...Ronnie's best solo on the end..
13th January 2007 05:44 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
117d kicks ass.
I ve stopped listening Izzy with River, which was a major disapointement for me.
When was released this song Sway?

Anyone here likes Dan Baird? his first solo record was a masterpiece IMHO.

I liked him with the Georgia Satelites. Have not heard his solo stuff.
13th January 2007 11:00 PM
duck yeah, love songs for the hearing impaired.
14th January 2007 06:21 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

I liked him with the Georgia Satelites. Have not heard his solo stuff.

his first solo record "love songs.." kicks major ass.
fantastic guitars and high energy.
14th January 2007 09:52 AM
Funky Crow
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
A bloke who doesnt know if he's Arthur or Martha. Is he in Gnr? is he solo? What has he done for you lately?

Like the original drummer, just gets the royalty cheques and staggers on. No creative spark. Terrible in some one so relatively young. But i give him credit. The guy stuck around for what, ohhh, 1 fucking record!

Quitter. Wimp. Candy-ass.

P.S. ok, 2 records, if you count Gnr lies (Which i dont).

Then obviously you either don't know much about the early days of Guns, don't bother to read the inside covers of CDs, or just don't know diddly squat.

Izzy wrote the majority of music for Appetite, Use your Illusions 1 and 2, and Lies. Axl took care of the lyrics.

You think that Lies does't count?
Due to your ignorance, you wouldn't know that one of the sides of this album was their first EP release. (Live like a Suicide) Rather than releasing an EP, they added the other tunes to make it an album, albeit a short one at 8 tunes.

Use your Illusions was in the can before Izzy decided to leave the band.

The only album Izzy didn't participate in was The Spaghetti Incident. Sure it was a CD of covers and what else did they generate that wasn't a Best of series?

Izzy has played with a variety of other well known and popular artists. Why? Because I guess "he lacks creative spark".

His studio releases are actually very good although my favourite remains the one and only Ju Ju Hounds release. Definately, one of my personal favourites.

So before you speak, check your facts you Candy ass wimp!

Amen
14th January 2007 10:21 AM
lotsajizz it really was an incredibly ignorant assertion
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)