ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Keith &Friends CD Compilation Return to archive
11th January 2007 03:33 PM
gimmekeef I have made a cdr of wav files of some of my fave Keith tracks.Too many commercially released tracks to torrent but will try to get you a copy if you'd like.Studio or excellent quality for all as I ripped some dvd's as well.If mods need to pull this I understand.Here's tracklist:
1. Deuce&Quarter Levon Helm
2. Goin Down Live Seville Guitar Fest 92
3. Careless Ethiopians Toots&Maytalls
4. Tanqueray Johnnie Johnson
5. I'm Ready New Orleans Make It Funky dvd rip
6. Yap Yap Live Timothy White Sessions
7. Harder They Come Keith alone
8. All I Want Ronnie Spector
9. Dont Drop Atomic Bomb On Me Charlie/Keyes/Fowler
10. Wanna Hold You Bridges St Louis dvd rip
11. Love Hurts Norah Jones Parsons dvd rip
12. We Had It All Willie Nelson Nashville Live
13. Hurricane Katrina Benefit tune
14. Too Close Together Peter Wolf solo
15. This Is the End Lil Girl Hubert Sumlin
16. Thrill of the Thrill Dirty Strangers
17. Thru and Thru Live Rareties

PM me with details and I'll try to hook you up...Keith rules!!!!!!!!!!
11th January 2007 03:45 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
11. Love Hurts Norah Jones Parsons dvd rip

thats awesome but you should of ripped an audio of him singing "Hickory Wind" from that show. Thats my all-time favorite Keith track and I cant find it on audio

I gotta learn this dvd ripping thing
11th January 2007 03:48 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thats awesome but you should of ripped an audio of him singing "Hickory Wind" from that show. Thats my all-time favorite Keith track and I cant find it on audio

I think I have a boot of that show so let me look & I'll send it if you want it.
11th January 2007 03:48 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Was a toss up SWAY..both great...If you dont mind mp3 formats..I could rip Hickory and send it to you.....
11th January 2007 03:55 PM
Saint Sway GC & GK,

I'll take either - thanks. That version makes me get all verklempt
11th January 2007 04:03 PM
oldkr great disk man, hook us all up! agreed hickory wind is much better the mp3 is actually the ringer on my phone, and we had it all with willie goes off when i get a text

OLDKR
11th January 2007 04:22 PM
gimmekeef Its not too late for me to add Hickory......disk is full so I'll look to maybe drop another one off....
11th January 2007 04:22 PM
glencar Why noy drop the Thru & Thru from "Rarities"?
11th January 2007 04:23 PM
glencar BTW http://www.james-burton.net/videos/lovehurts.html
11th January 2007 04:42 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
oldkr wrote:
great disk man, hook us all up!

word!

I love it when people who have the time, energy and passion make awesome compilations like this. Comps are the coolest of cds. God bless all those who go thru the hard work of putting them together
11th January 2007 06:30 PM
GotToRollMe Gimmekeef, send it to me and I'll convert it into FLAC and upload it to the tracker.

11th January 2007 08:17 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Gimmekeef, send it to me and I'll convert it into FLAC and upload it to the tracker.

Well...I have in flac...and plan to send you a copy in thanks for all you've sent me....But with so much commercial content would we jeopardize the tracker?..Dont wanna do anything to shut er down...
11th January 2007 10:33 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Well...I have in flac...and plan to send you a copy in thanks for all you've sent me....But with so much commercial content would we jeopardize the tracker?..Dont wanna do anything to shut er down...

Oh, I misunderstood. Great, I'd appreciate a copy. And of course I'll spread it around to anyone else who wants it. Thanks, Keef!
14th January 2007 03:49 PM
pmm2 Hi,
I am interested in getting a copy of this. It sounds simply great! What should I do? etc.
Thanks,
pmm2
15th January 2007 09:59 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
pmm2 wrote:
Hi,
I am interested in getting a copy of this. It sounds simply great! What should I do? etc.
Thanks,
pmm2

For anyone that would like a copy..Please pm me with your address.Share freely with friends and trade...Pleade dont sell......
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)