ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones tour image Return to archive
9th January 2007 07:09 PM
real wild child
In all their tours the Stones presented different visual aspects in their stage and in their way of dressing...We expect every 3 or 4 years a new excelent visual idea and...a new reinvented Stones image...so what´s your favorite???...I think the punk image in ´78 was the best...
9th January 2007 08:18 PM
pdog I liked them best in the 68 to 72 era, not as contrived, just loaded rock stars.
9th January 2007 08:21 PM
mrhipfl I like the laid back look of the bridges to babylon tour. Keith looked awesome in his shades leopard coat and gray hair.
9th January 2007 10:09 PM
glencar The Licks Tour was my favorite look.
9th January 2007 10:28 PM
GotToRollMe I loved the Bridges To Babylon look too, but I'd have to say my favorite was '69 to '75 - that look just couldn't be beat. If I had to narrow it down even further though, I'd have to pick 1975.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
10th January 2007 04:48 AM
corgi37 75 Lotus stage was years ahead of its time.

I like VL too. Totally original.
10th January 2007 06:24 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I thought the licks tour was very visually appealing. I understand where people are coming from when they say the late 60s and mid 70s. But for shear visual effect at a live gig, I have to say licks. The giant screens and B stage are the turning points in live shows for the stones. It makes for a more interactive experience for the croud.

I loved the multicoloured tongues too. A different one for each stone!
11th January 2007 05:37 PM
no night together Voodoo Lounge era has been probably my fav.
also the colourful, cranky junky days of love you live.
can't stand 88 -92 stages and tours. me and my friends call it "armani days".
11th January 2007 05:59 PM
Saint Sway I cant stand the glitter jackets/silk shirts or any of the stage wear where it looks like they're trying too hard. You know the Vegas show-biz look.

stripped down everyday look is cool. Jeans. T-shirts. Regular black jacket. Shirt. Thats it. Nothing glitzy or showy.

coolest band ever. But I cringe at far too many of the photos from the past tours.
14th January 2007 09:15 PM
muncy23 Licks tour was very unique and i liked the style of the stage setup and the sound of the band as well
14th January 2007 09:22 PM
fireontheplatter i liked this one the best...
no security was kind of cool...really stripped down with hardly any bells or whistles.
14th January 2007 10:27 PM
chevysales
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I like the laid back look of the bridges to babylon tour. Keith looked awesome in his shades leopard coat and gray hair.

a good one for sure. keith and ronnie in those coats...

75 also was a good look.
15th January 2007 10:13 AM
lotsajizz the early days were my fave look for the Stones...no uniforms or playin' dress-up....the only downside was the shitty sound systems
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)