ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: QWEST CENTER booked " THE POLICE " ... N.S.C. Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th January 2007 06:15 PM
Joey Hello My Stonesian Kin .................

I found out from some EXTREMELY reliable sources that the now legendary ( See : Stones , Who , MACCA , Clapton ) , twenty - thousand seat , state - of - the - art QWEST CENTER arena has booked " The Police " for later on in the year .

*********** WTF ?! ***********

They have re-formed ?! ... When ?! ... WHY ?!

I thought Stewart Copeland and Sting absolutely HATED each other .............they must be broke .

Developing .......................

H.R. Puffin Joe !

[kins]
[Edited by Joey]
9th January 2007 06:28 PM
Dan Wow, if they are playing Omaha than its going to a bit more extensive than a few dates in June and July. I am waiting to see if they are touring as a true trio. If so I will be so excited!! I am already starting to save.
9th January 2007 06:34 PM
pdog I'm glad you guys are coming out on the internet!
9th January 2007 06:35 PM
Gimme Shelter This is the first I've heard about a reunion.
9th January 2007 06:48 PM
Dan
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
This is the first I've heard about a reunion.

First articles hit around 12/31. The Next Adventure promoted Sting's last solo tour so I bet Cohl has his hands in this one too.
9th January 2007 06:51 PM
pdog $$$
9th January 2007 07:10 PM
Some Guy Monkeys will fly out of my butt.
9th January 2007 08:02 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Monkeys will fly out of my butt.

LOL, that's funny.
9th January 2007 08:06 PM
Trey Krimsin No, that's freaking painful, as is much of Sting's solo output.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
9th January 2007 08:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
No, that's freaking painful, as is much of Sting's solo output.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]

Amen Trey .......................

Sting's solo stuff has been completely bland lately .

Still , I am quietly debating whether or not to buy a ticky to this gig .

Developing..................................

Kins !
9th January 2007 08:37 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Joey wrote:

Amen Trey .......................

Sting's solo stuff has been completely bland lately .

Still , I am quietly debating whether or not to buy a ticky to this gig .

Developing..................................

Kins !

Sense where being all quiet and stuff..I'll try to keep this down.. Just do it!! It's going to be good!! Real Good!!
9th January 2007 08:39 PM
TampabayStone I meant since....................
9th January 2007 09:36 PM
Dan I have seen Andy Summers solo a few times in 03 at this little place down the street. It was pretty good. Don't think I would want to deal with a Sting solo gig though.
9th January 2007 09:56 PM
glencar This'll be the "Doing It For The Rainforests" Tour. As bland music is less than thrilling, I shall skip this non-event.
10th January 2007 04:57 AM
corgi37 God i hated that band. Easily the most boring concert by a big name act i have ever seen.
10th January 2007 05:08 AM
lotsajizz Having seen them live I can attest the Police put on an awesome show. Stew Copeland is one of the greatest drummers in rock.....
10th January 2007 05:16 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I saw Copeland drum for D21c a fw years back and he was quite good. He was recently on the panel in a reality TV show on the bbc. I havent heard anything about a reunion over here yet!
10th January 2007 07:52 AM
UGot2Rollme saw them last on Synchronicity tour. I think Sting thought he was God back then. Only played 1 hr. 45 mins, bummer because the 'shrooms were just kicking in.
10th January 2007 09:27 AM
Lil Brian The Police played Rosenblatt years ago, early 80's maybe, with the English Beat opening as I remember. The crowd was in a naughty mood, pelting the band regularly with plastic bottles and other assorted garbage. An empty two-liter hit Copeland right in the forehead during one of the songs and he stopped playing immediately. There was a mini 'altamont moment' with them shouting "stop it now or we don't play'. Copeland was very frustrated and remained pissed the rest of the night. It was kind of funny actually but I felt sorry for them too. They really took it hard.
10th January 2007 09:53 AM
rasputin56 I'm shocked that there is no love for the lute here. Although, they should offer some kind of discount towards tickets if you can prove you bought that thing.
10th January 2007 09:59 AM
gimmekeef I just joined the fanclub to get my presales all ready...Only a nickel !!!!!!!!
10th January 2007 10:29 AM
glencar You got ripped off!
10th January 2007 10:35 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You got ripped off!

Blue ........

I have TREMENDOUS anal leakage this morning .
10th January 2007 10:38 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Blue ........

I have TREMENDOUS anal leakage this morning .

monkey butt?
10th January 2007 10:39 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
God i hated that band. Easily the most boring concert by a big name act i have ever seen.

You are on FIRE !
10th January 2007 11:02 AM
Saint Sway this could be the reunion of the year if they can somehow resist the temptation to replace Andy Summers with Sting's chubby 14-yr old son.
10th January 2007 12:42 PM
Coming Down Again I rarely post on here but can't resist the temptation to state that The Police make my ears bleed. They are a cancer to my ears. I don't dispute that they have talent but they so turn my stomach that I have a hard time staying in a room when they come on the radio. Thankfully, none of my friends put on an album by those Stinging wankers.
10th January 2007 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Coming Down Again wrote:
I rarely post on here but can't resist the temptation to state that The Police make my ears bleed. They are a cancer to my ears. I don't dispute that they have talent but they so turn my stomach that I have a hard time staying in a room when they come on the radio. Thankfully, none of my friends put on an album by those Stinging wankers.

You are much loved by Joey
11th January 2007 12:19 AM
Coming Down Again Dude, you have to buy me a drink first.

quote:
Joey wrote:

You are much loved by Joey

11th January 2007 12:21 AM
Poplar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Stew Copeland is one of the greatest drummers in rock.....

no fucking doubt. maybe not even "one of."
anybody else here ever see Oysterhead play? Holy Hell, what a group.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)