ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today: Last day of Aceves' exhibition and RO Party on the air!!
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 10 YEARS AGO...... Return to archive
January 14th, 2005 08:27 PM
rogerriffin Today jan 14, but in 1995 the Rolling Stones show to all the world because they are the WORLD GREATEST ROCK`N ROLL BAND, including BUSSINESS BAND....

so they played first time in latinamerica, here in Mèxico DF, with VOODOO LOUNGE WORLD TOUR, How many people did cry at saw them live?

VOODOO LOUNGE WORLD TOUR: new bassist, visit countries in the world that never played before, released some new tracks at every single, released a CD-ROM, edited a comic, what more? VOODOO LOUNGE ERA it`s VOODOO LOUNGE ERA!!!!
January 14th, 2005 08:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes Rogerriffin, the very first show in Latinamerica after those cancelled shows from the so-called "Tour of the Americas" in 1975

That was a great show, the audience was really wild and enthusiastic

It was also that tour debut (*) for "You Can't Always get What You Want" and "Rock And A Hard Place"

Four shows in one week, 55,000 on each 220,000 fans goin' nuts

during the next three shows we have the Voodoo Lounge's tour debuts for "Just my imagination", "Midnight Rambler" and "Gimme Shelter"

(*) I mean debut in that tour all those songs of course were played in previous tours.

It was also the longest stop in the middle of a tour as I have posted here several times

During the rehearsals "Fool to Cry" was played many times but it was not played during that leg of the tour until June 11 at the Idraetsparken in Copenhagen.

January 14th, 2005 08:57 PM
rogerriffin and they made an excelent videoclip of "I GO WILD" at this stop!!!

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood