ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today: Last day of Aceves' exhibition and RO Party on the air!!
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's good to know the band is now at work recording.....from Ian Return to archive
January 14th, 2005 04:06 AM
IanBillen It is good to know the band is recording a brand new album as we converse. They are probably just starting after their holiday break about now. Now the meat and potatoes of the project will be put into place (if it is not in place already). I can't wait. I wonder where they are? Also, I wonder if their is an advantage to actually being in the studio as opposed to being in a house or garage recording it
With their budget they could do it anywhere they wanted but I think actually being in a dwelling of some sort could add a different feel to the album. I wonder what their choice is going to be for this one and I wonder where they are doing it?

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
January 14th, 2005 04:09 AM
FotiniD Yeah, I love this anticipation too. And I got two waiting, one album from the Stones and another Greek one... It's too much

Love it.
January 14th, 2005 04:12 AM
IanBillen
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Yeah, I love this anticipation too. And I got two waiting, one album from the Stones and another Greek one... It's too much

Love it.

Greek? I don't get it.
January 14th, 2005 04:36 AM
FotiniD No, no, nothing to do with the Stones; (though it will feature a cover ) Just a record from a greek artist I'm waiting for.
[Edited by FotiniD]
January 14th, 2005 04:43 AM
IanBillen Anyone?
[Edited by IanBillen]
January 14th, 2005 07:10 AM
Zeeta Yes it's very good to know...from Zeeta
January 14th, 2005 09:46 AM
glencar I think we're all excited, IanBillen.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood