ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today: Last day of Aceves' exhibition and RO Party on the air!!
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New cd Bob Dylan Return to archive
January 13th, 2005 05:27 PM
F505 I read today in the Belgian weekly Humo Bob Dylan is working on a new album. After the outstanding Time Out of Mind and the brilliant Love And Theft I am curious of old Bob will surprise us again.
January 13th, 2005 06:08 PM
Gazza one of the magazine features/interviews with him around the time of Chronicles mentioned that apparently he has most of his next album written and was expected to soon start work on a new record. I also did hear several months ago that it was hoped he'd put out a new album in the first half of 2005.

Unusually for Bob, he has no upcoming concerts scheduled (although apparently theres talk of more shows with Willie Nelson in 2005 at some point). That amount of time off the road would suggest to me he's intending to record soon.

I dont think a great new album would be a "surprise" as its quite clear he's lost that writer's block that affected him for much of the 90's. And if Dylan cant be inspired by the world around him these days to write great songs, then nobody can.
January 14th, 2005 11:13 AM
Martha I recently learned (my friends visited him a few weeks ago) that Al is not going to tour with Bob in the spring like he normally does and instead will be managing Van Morrison's tour. I don't know if Van is planning to tour the States or how long the tour will last.

Gazza do you have any info on that?

Anyway, that makes it look likely that Bob is going to be spending his spring working in the studio. :-)

Yes, Bob has a lot of food for thought doesn't he!

peace,
M
January 14th, 2005 12:07 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Martha wrote:
Yes, Bob has a lot of food for thought doesn't he!

Martha, have you ever considered a Dylan avatar? Oh, I don't know, seems....you!
January 14th, 2005 02:43 PM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

Martha, have you ever considered a Dylan avatar? Oh, I don't know, seems....you!

I think you are right!

I must find one.......

hum...............

.........developing!

:-)
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood