ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today: Last day of Aceves' exhibition and RO Party on the air!!
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One for jb Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 14th, 2005 02:28 PM
Fiji Joe I think he (JJFLASH) supports the fact that everyone is making way too big a deal out of this and that (OK...this is more me than JJFLASH) why does every reference to NAZI germany have to be apologized for?...Man, I don't hear the jews apolgizing for letting Jesus Christ get whacked...why the hell should the English have to apologize for one twit who decided to dress up for a costume party?...I'm with Prince Charles on this one..."enough already"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
January 14th, 2005 02:30 PM
LadyJane
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Hahahaha. JB is a moron of dimensions. He won the "Fucktard Of The Year Award" ten times in a row.

I am FIRMLY in jb's corner on this one as well!!

Prince Harry should take the silver spoon out of his ass and take a trip to the nearest Holocaust Museum.

And a BIG FU to JumpingKentFlash, too!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
January 14th, 2005 02:33 PM
Fiji Joe This is a lot like the whole Steve Earle thread...see below...the kid is just being hip...retro...expressing himself
January 14th, 2005 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Prince Harry should take the silver spoon out of his ass and take a trip to the nearest Holocaust Museum.

Prince Harry sure doesn't look like " daddy " Prince Charles !

Developing ................................

Shiver .........................................

" Lady Diana was Beautiful Ronnie ! "

Jacky Tyler !
January 14th, 2005 03:31 PM
time is on my side Hey, I'm kind of new to this board so cut me some slack. After all the evidence, after all the horror stories, after all the news reels, after all the testimony, it's just unbelieveable to me that some people still don't get it. Nazi Germany (for that matter Stalin's Soviet Union) was sick. The inhumanity, brutality, the racism, the fact that people (not just Jews but nearly everyone that was against their policies) were being put to death in open fields, concentration camps where they were systematically being gassed and then burned in ovens. Where the followers of this sick philosophy, were beating, starving people to death not by the hundreds, thousands, but by the millions. Yes, it's totally beyond me how the lessons of history can continue to be lost. Nazi germany, Stalin's Soviet Union were pure evil. Mankind, human nature at it's worst. Are we doomed to repeat ourselves and not learn the lessons of history???

As for the JB character, he appears to be loved by many on this board and appears to be a legend here at Rocks Off (not just in his own mind but in others as well). Is he a egotistical, self absorbed, person concerned mainly with the acquisition of material wealth, objects, and pleasures??? Does he crave being the center of attention which the number of post seem to indicate?? Probably so but, hey, he just appears to be the typical overpaid lawyer (a necessary evil in our society of litigation) and, I,for one, enjoy some,though certainly not all,of his post.

[Edited by time is on my side]
January 14th, 2005 03:35 PM
kath
quote:
Is he a egotistical, self absorbed, person concerned mainly with the acquisition of material wealth, objects, and pleasures??? Does he crave being the center of attention which the number of post seem to indicate?? Probably so but, hey, he just appears to be the typical overpaid lawyer

so, you've met our jb, have you???

too funny.........

(glad YOU like his posts......)
January 14th, 2005 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
time is on my side wrote:

As for the JB character .... Does he crave being the center of attention which the number of post seem to indicate??

JB DOES tend to post a lot around here ..........
January 14th, 2005 03:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Hey, I'm kind of new to this board so cut me some slack. After all the evidence, after all the horror stories. after all the news reels, after all the testimony, it's just unbelieveable to me that some people still don't get it. Nazi Germany (for that matter Stalin's Soviet Union) was sick. The inhumanity, brutality, the racism, the fact that people (not just Jews but nearly everyone that was against their policies) were being put to death in open fields, concentration camps where they were being systematically gassed and then burned in ovens. Where the followers of this sick philosophy, were beating, starving people to death not by the hundreds, thousands, but by the millions. Yes, it's totally beyond me how the lessons of history can continue to be lost. Nazi germany, Stalin's Soviet Union were pure evil. Mankind, human nature at it's worst. Are we doomed to repeat ourselves and not learn the lessons of history???

Amen, Timie. Unfortunately many on this board would disgaree with you.
January 14th, 2005 03:43 PM
JumpingKentFlash No. Of course I don't support Nazis. I hate them.
But the fact that Prince Harry had a Nazi uniform on was of course just meant to be fun FOR THE GUESTS AT THAT PARTY HE ATTENDED!!!!!!!! When I started high-school we had a theme-party where everybody had to dress up. It was held Friday the 13th so as you prob. can guess many people came in Nazi uniforms. Just because he wears it doesn't mean he supports it. If you can't get that you're simply way too stupid. Don't blame Prince Harry, blame the paper that put the picture out in public.
I'm not at all surprised that JB doesn't like it. If you're Jewish you sortta don't like that thing per automatic. It's understandable as hell too.

Mind you: I didn't write that "Fucktard of Dimensions" thingy because of what JB wrote in THIS thread. I wrote it because he had written his usual shitty, dumb, fucksticky, assholeish, stupid remarks in the thread "The Fallen Angels - Brown Sugar". And no one seemed to be looking in that thread, so I had to find one where I could be sure JB was. And this was it babies.

BTW Lady Jane: Go f*** a squirrel. I know you like it.
January 14th, 2005 03:50 PM
Nellcote Hey Jumpin Kent, cool out. Try to take control of yourself. While the Prince made a major fopar for
wearing this outfit, and probably is so removed from reality he did'nt have a clue who he could offend, try to understand there are people here who probably had relatives in a Nazi camp, who have life long scars from that experience. Just because they don't share your opinion does not give you the right to bitch slap 'em. Chill brother..
January 14th, 2005 03:55 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
When I started high-school we had a theme-party where everybody had to dress up. It was held Friday the 13th so as you prob. can guess many people came in Nazi uniforms. Just because he wears it doesn't mean he supports it. If you can't get that you're simply way too stupid.

I'm hesitant to say this but, if you can't piece together how your pride in wearing Nazi uniforms during your high school years translates into such disgraceful events as Re-unification, the elections of Schwarzenegger, Jorg Haider, etc., the meteoric rise of Bonhze Onkels, and the West's continuing, dangerous slide into a mushy forgive and forget, touchy-feely morass, then I'm afraid its you who are the stupid one. Just IMHMFO.

And say what you will about Josh, he's a big boy. But there is no need to go insulting women on the board. Again just IMHMFO.
January 14th, 2005 04:05 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Jumpin Kent, cool out. Try to take control of yourself. While the Prince made a major fopar for
wearing this outfit, and probably is so removed from reality he did'nt have a clue who he could offend, try to understand there are people here who probably had relatives in a Nazi camp, who have life long scars from that experience. Just because they don't share your opinion does not give you the right to bitch slap 'em. Chill brother..

I'm cool. I'm not angry or anything. I do understand that some people suffered beyond anything we can believe. But again: That was not the reason I posted the "Fucktard" thing (Read: My first post on this thread). Somebody just dragged the whole Nazi thing over me and I have to respond right? So the reason I'm bitch-slapping JB is simply that he's a moron. I mean: You said it yourself (Quote): "Just because they don't share your opinion does not give you the right to bitch slap 'em". Talk about bitch-slapping because one does not share an opinion. JB calls everyone a non-Stones fan because they don't share his (VERY narrowminded BTW) opinion that The Stones was a good group only in the early seventies. He's running ALL OVER Shidoobee to tell people that even likes Stones today that everything they say is bollocks. So I can't help myself, but I'm truly deeply disgusted over this, not ashamed to say, fucktard.

I say again (Quote):
------------------------------------------------------------
Mind you: I didn't write that "Fucktard of Dimensions" thingy because of what JB wrote in THIS thread. I wrote it because he had written his usual shitty, dumb, fucksticky, assholeish, stupid remarks in the thread "The Fallen Angels - Brown Sugar". And no one seemed to be looking in that thread, so I had to find one where I could be sure JB was. And this was it babies.
------------------------------------------------------------
January 14th, 2005 04:05 PM
voodoopug ignorance run amuck:

when you are a public figure, you must take more careful note of your actions, or hire someone to do it for you. I dont think for a second that the prince is a Nazi, I just think he forgot he was a public figure when he chose his costume.

While i can surely see your distaste towards, Josh, please wait until a tour can bring you two gentleman face to face and I am sure that things can be worked out. There are others on this board (kath for example) who do not like jb, but are very polite and respectful towards others and towards the board and do not let loose with immature tirades.

Cant we all just get along, or leave each other alone? It is all too easy to be "tough" behind a keyboard.
January 14th, 2005 04:09 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm hesitant to say this but, if you can't piece together how your pride in wearing Nazi uniforms during your high school years translates into such disgraceful events as Re-unification, the elections of Schwarzenegger, Jorg Haider, etc., the meteoric rise of Bonhze Onkels, and the West's continuing, dangerous slide into a mushy forgive and forget, touchy-feely morass, then I'm afraid its you who are the stupid one. Just IMHMFO.

And say what you will about Josh, he's a big boy. But there is no need to go insulting women on the board. Again just IMHMFO.

First of all: She told me: Fuck you. That gives me the right to insult back. Man or woman. PERIOD!!!!

And of course I can see how it translates. But some people can actually understand when some people actually MEANS something and when it's done FOR FUN. If you can't see which is which then you're the stupid one.
January 14th, 2005 04:15 PM
voodoopug "But some people can actually understand when some people actually MEANS something and when it's done FOR FUN. If you can't see which is which then you're the stupid one."

I trust there are many intelligent people on this board that may have a tough time deciding what side of the fence these posts are on. I will have to agree, attacking a woman just isnt right. Folks like Josh and myself can defend ourselves. (not to say that a woman can't, but we should be mature enough to not put them in a position to have to do so) If you must attack woman, i insist that you do it in private. You may need to have a stiff drink tonite and let all the anger out and become at peace.

One love.
January 14th, 2005 04:16 PM
LadyJane Thanks Moonie...I can defend myself against this moron.

And a moron he most certainly is IMHFO if he takes ANYTHING jb says as serious. Kid...jb loves to yank EVERYONE's chain. You outta know that by now.

You picked THE WRONG thread to insult him! Grow up.

LJ.
January 14th, 2005 04:18 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
ignorance run amuck:

when you are a public figure, you must take more careful note of your actions, or hire someone to do it for you. I dont think for a second that the prince is a Nazi, I just think he forgot he was a public figure when he chose his costume.

While i can surely see your distaste towards, Josh, please wait until a tour can bring you two gentleman face to face and I am sure that things can be worked out. There are others on this board (kath for example) who do not like jb, but are very polite and respectful towards others and towards the board and do not let loose with immature tirades.

Cant we all just get along, or leave each other alone? It is all too easy to be "tough" behind a keyboard.

If I was a public figure I could really care less that people would think that I should wear this or that. I really hope Prince Harry thinks the same way. Who gives a hoot what you're wearing. It's not like the Prince walked down Carnaby Street in a SS uniform is it???

BTW: I'd really love to meet JB during the next tour. I'd like so much to meet him face to face. Really. Maybe it is "the wall of the internet" that makes me not like him. I don't know. What I do know is that he's very obnoxious towards me all the time. So he's begging for flaming. And that's what he gets. He must be happy about it. He gets what he wants right??? But if I really met him (Next tour in Amsterdam if you're up for it) maybe I'd even like him. Everything is possible right???
January 14th, 2005 04:19 PM
Nellcote JKFlash, LJ is dead on.
JB second to none at encouraging a duel.
You've posted long enough at Shidobee to know.
Upward & Onward!
January 14th, 2005 04:19 PM
Joey

I'm sensing tension here at the board ...... and you ?!?!

Stratskee ! ™
January 14th, 2005 04:20 PM
Nellcote Joey, I'm sensing a good ol' fashion Zeb Miller Duel!
January 14th, 2005 04:21 PM
kath
quote:
There are others on this board (kath for example) who do not like jb, but are very polite and respectful towards others and towards the board and do not let loose with immature tirades.

well, that's not ALWAYS true
[Edited by kath]
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks Moonie...I can defend myself against this moron.

And a moron he most certainly is IMHFO if he takes ANYTHING jb says as serious. Kid...jb loves to yank EVERYONE's chain. You outta know that by now.

You picked THE WRONG thread to insult him! Grow up.

LJ.

I DON'T CARE if you're a woman, man, fish, dog, pterodactyle or turtle. You said "fuck you" to me so you deserve what you get right???

And if you tell me to go fuck, who's the one who needs to grow up??? That's right. YOU!!!!!
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, I'm sensing a good ol' fashion Zeb Miller Duel!

{{{ ? }}}

Googling .......................
January 14th, 2005 04:23 PM
voodoopug much happier to see that last post kent, but the sad reality is that public figures, particularly brittish royalty cannot have the "fuck it" attitude and you should be able to realize this. musicians can get away with this attitude, but not all public figures.

Joey: There is no tension between you and I.....I think you are, if nothing more, a peacekeeper, and fantastic at spreading goodwill!
January 14th, 2005 04:24 PM
LadyJane
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

I DON'T CARE if you're a woman, man, fish, dog, pterodactyle or turtle. You said "fuck you" to me so you deserve what you get right???

And if you tell me to go fuck, who's the one who needs to grow up??? That's right. YOU!!!!!

Address my point about jb loving to yank everyone's chain.

And all this because jb insulted your band??? LMFAO.

I give up....carry on.

LJ.
January 14th, 2005 04:25 PM
Nellcote Zeb Miller-D, GA challenged Motor Mouth Chris Matthews to a duel during the GOP Convention.
I thought you were a student of the media?
January 14th, 2005 04:25 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

{{{ ? }}}

Googling .......................

God sake joey pull your head out of the LBJ years
and www.tinajordan.com

Zell Miller challenged Chris Matthews to a duel
on "Hardball"

January 14th, 2005 04:26 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
much happier to see that last post kent, but the sad reality is that public figures, particularly brittish royalty cannot have the "fuck it" attitude and you should be able to realize this. musicians can get away with this attitude, but not all public figures.

Joey: There is no tension between you and I.....I think you are, if nothing more, a peacekeeper, and fantastic at spreading goodwill!

I know about the royal English people and that they have some though limits over there. But who says Prince Harry isn't the first one to be revolting against that??? I really hope he is.
January 14th, 2005 04:27 PM
J.J.Flash I don't know what was the occasion, but I've seen a picture of Brian Jones with a Nazi uniform. I can scan the mag. Does anybody know when and what for Brian had posed for this picture?
January 14th, 2005 04:31 PM
Fiji Joe It's about damn time this board ganged up on someone other than BILL PERKS and Fiji Joe...give em' hell I say...give em' hell
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood