ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today: Last day of Aceves' exhibition and RO Party on the air!!
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DVDR trading anyone??? Return to archive
January 10th, 2005 03:59 PM
Vinyl kills Please drop me an email if your interested. I'm located in the US.

[email protected]

AEROSMITH “LIVE AT THE TEXXAS JAM” Texas July/4/1978.
AEROSMITH “VIDEO SCRAPBOOK” Contains all their promos and videos from the beginning to Rock in a hard place.
BLACK SABBATH “COMPILATION” Includes Live in Paris December/20/1970, The Beat Club 1970, Don Kirshner’s rock concert 1975, Live aid July/13/1985, & David Letterman October 1998.
FACES, THE “SOUNDS FOR SATURDAY” Live at the BBC theatre. London October/26/1971.
FACES, THE “THE FINAL CONCERT WITH KEITH RICHARDS” Live in the UK. December/23/1974.
GERMS, THE “LIVE AT THE WHISKY” December 1979.
GUNS & ROSES “LIVE IN NYC 88” The MTV show from 1988.
IRON MAIDEN “BEAST ON THE ROAD” Uncut version. Live at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1982.
IRON MAIDEN “LIVE IN DORTMUND 1983: ROCK POP IN CONCERT” Contains a set by Iron Maiden & Michael Schenker plus bonus footage of Iron Maiden live in Bremen in 1981.
IRON MAIDEN “BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN” Mini documentary filmed during their World Slavery Tour 1984/85. Also includes Live at the Rainbow show from December/21/1980.
KEITH RICHARDS “A STONE ALONE” Contains documentary, videos, Saturday night live show, new years eve 1993, and interviews. 2 DVDR set.
MOTORHEAD “LIVE IN TORONTO” Live at the Collosseum, Toronto in 1982.
PENTAGRAM (USA) “LIVE 1983” Also has footage of SOLITUDE AETURNUS.
QUEEN “LIVE AT SEIBU LIONS STADIUM” Tokyo, Japan. April/24/1979.
ROLLING STONES, THE “STONES IN HYDE PARK: A TRIBUTE TO BRIAN” Live in July/5/1969. LIMITED EDITION DVD.
ROLLING STONES, THE “LIVE AT THE MARQUEE JAZZ CLUB” Live in March/26/1971. DVD COLLECTORS EDITION
ROLLING STONES, THE “THE MARQUEE/MONTREUX RUMBLE” Montreux Rehearsals May/21/1972, Marquee Club, London March/26/1971, Top of The Pops, The Dick Cavett Show & Loving Cup Promo. 4REEL PRODUCTIONS
ROLLING STONES, THE “LADIES AND GENTELMEN…” Live in Fort Worth June/24/1972 & Houston June/25/1972. 4REEL PRODUCTIONS.
ROLLING STONES, THE “L.A. BLUES” Live at Inglewood Forum. Los Angeles, CA. July/13/1975. GANJA 63 VERSION
VARIOUS “URBAN STRUGGLE: THE BATTLE OF THE CUCKOO’S NEST” Black and white punk rock documentary filmed in 1981. Contains live clips and interviews with BLACK FLAG, CIRCLE JERKS, FEAR, T.S.O.L. & Etc…
January 11th, 2005 10:51 AM
jb Good luck!!!
January 11th, 2005 04:32 PM
Vinyl kills Thanks buddy!
January 13th, 2005 11:35 AM
Dan
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
VARIOUS “URBAN STRUGGLE: THE BATTLE OF THE CUCKOO’S NEST” Black and white punk rock documentary filmed in 1981. Contains live clips and interviews with BLACK FLAG, CIRCLE JERKS, FEAR, T.S.O.L. & Etc…

Would this doc have anything to do with the Cuckoo's Nest in Costa Mesa and the country bar next door?
January 14th, 2005 11:50 AM
Vinyl kills That's the one!
January 14th, 2005 04:21 PM
Dan
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
That's the one!

I never knew there was a documentary, but I sure heard of the Cuckoo's Nest. Even have a few boots my friend recorded there. As soon as I get a DVD burner I am gonna have to try to get that for him.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood