ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today: Last day of Aceves' exhibition and RO Party on the air!!
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New designs for the t-shirts by Roooooostah! Return to archive
January 10th, 2005 12:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now I see why this will be the year of the Rooster!

The following designs were provided by Roostah "these shirts and shorts could spawn some ideas for the coming RO t-shirt/playsuit"

So please girls just put a your lovely face to the tee you want, wear it in the next RO party and the boys will love it!!

9TH CENSORED

January 10th, 2005 08:35 AM
glencar Can't see any of them.
January 10th, 2005 03:00 PM
charlotte dam voodoo, you must be a pervert...some of those girls must be at least 15 or 16
January 10th, 2005 03:02 PM
Factory Girl I like "you're a Naughty Boy...".
January 10th, 2005 03:03 PM
J.J.Flash Before opening this thread... I was about to say... "what the fuck that blonde Roostah has to do with designing".... but now I understand why he is THE KING.

"Cousin Minnie says how delicious Ronnie"
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
January 10th, 2005 03:04 PM
glencar Man, that top shirt is full!
January 10th, 2005 03:08 PM
J.J.Flash With all due respect.... the first thing that came to my mind was GYPSY!!
January 10th, 2005 04:06 PM
Madafaka Hehehe! Very funny stuff...
January 10th, 2005 05:30 PM
nankerphelge "Man, that top shirt is full!"

More importantly, though, it should read "guys' dicks" -- you know, plural possessive!

That's the first thing I noticed!
January 11th, 2005 01:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot Me too Nank. Poor punctuation is such a turn off.

I like the panties...If you can read this...that's what I'm talking about.

Didja notice the c-toe?
January 11th, 2005 01:47 PM
nankerphelge Yesiree!

No grammar issues there!!

http://cameltoe.bolt.com/
[Edited by nankerphelge]
January 11th, 2005 05:32 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yesiree!

No grammar issues there!!

http://cameltoe.bolt.com/
[Edited by nankerphelge]

" Red Bull Toe
Toe Factor: 7 (but you are wide awake to notice it)
Seen: Raves "

" I am not sure how many of you have had the distinct pleasure of drinking several Red Bull and Vodkas. These ladies appear to be selling a cheap Czech version of Red Bull. Your buddy convinces you to try it by reading you the ingredients. They sound harmless. A little caffeine and sugar. So you order a couple. The next thing you know, you are closing the bar, and asking where the late night clubs are. Your friends that just drank regular booze are on their way to bed, and you feel like a lab rat that just got an 8-ball injection. Eventually, you wake up at 2PM spooning your new wife Tammy in a double-wide trailer on the outskirts of Vegas. This stuff is still legal. But I am convinced that we are 6-9 months from the first class-action lawsuit against the company that makes it. So keep your bar receipts to show the lawyers. I love the Bull almost as much as I fear the Bull. "

Amen !

January 11th, 2005 06:12 PM
Fiji Joe Man, nobody called me for any titty and t-shirt photo shoot...
January 11th, 2005 07:51 PM
littleredrooster Gosh!
I'm sorry about all of the poor grammar!
If I had known that VC was going to post them I would have cleaned up the errors!!!

Sorry

We really need a tour!
January 11th, 2005 08:34 PM
LadyJane I LOVE the last one...THE SHIRT...that is.

If I had a dollar for every time I had a man talking to me yet looking at my............................never mind. You get my drift!

LJ.
January 12th, 2005 12:26 AM
Madafaka No, no, no! That site is the funniest site that I have ever visited lately!

BTW LJ, stop drinking! Holidays are over and acohol makes you post like that! Hahahaha!

[Edited by Madafaka]
January 12th, 2005 12:30 AM
glencar
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"Man, that top shirt is full!"

More importantly, though, it should read "guys' dicks" -- you know, plural possessive!

That's the first thing I noticed!

Wow, I just noticed that. Spank that little slot!
January 12th, 2005 12:31 AM
Bloozehound woot woot!
January 12th, 2005 06:42 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
BTW LJ, stop drinking! Holidays are over and acohol makes you post like that! Hahahaha!
[Edited by Madafaka]

Who said I was drinking when I wrote that post? Bring on the shirt...I'll show you what I'm talking about!

LJ.
January 12th, 2005 07:48 AM
Madafaka I believe you! But, if you wanna show me... Ok, ok. Nevermind!
January 13th, 2005 04:24 PM
KeepRigid I think the ladies of RO deserve something a little bit classier.

January 13th, 2005 04:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:
I think the ladies of RO deserve something a little bit classier.

Just when I think I've gotten over you, you come back with a quality post featuring a green Conway Twitty shirt.
I love you, keeprigid!
January 13th, 2005 09:50 PM
seclusion GAAAWWD! gaudy GAWD!
[Edited by seclusion]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood