ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today: Last day of Aceves' exhibition and RO Party on the air!!
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You People Are Sick!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 10th, 2005 03:39 PM
jb This is a really great thread!!! Thanks to all for making it happen!!! How is Max's website coming along?
January 10th, 2005 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This is a really great thread!!! Thanks to all for making it happen!!! How is Max's website coming along?

" A Bore ! ........ like watching Captain Kangaroo ! " ( Tim Borchert , Editor , ' Posters's Monthly ' )
January 10th, 2005 03:41 PM
jb "It Came" .............................>
January 10th, 2005 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
"It Came" .............................>

********** END TRANSMISSION *****************
January 10th, 2005 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

********** END TRANSMISSION *****************

Did you "go" yet? Howe was it?
January 10th, 2005 03:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

" A Bore ! ........ like watching Captain Kangaroo ! " ( Tim Borchert , Editor , ' Posters's Monthly ' )

circle jerk!
January 10th, 2005 03:52 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you "go" yet? Howe was it?

" You set them up ...............I'll do the SNAPPERS Ronnie ! "

Joey Carson ! ™
January 10th, 2005 03:59 PM
Cafe Hostess Jill Howe is it that joey won't post at www.maxlugar.com?

What is he afraid of?

I am really, really starting to like this Rocks Off
place

Did I mention I am in "Weight Watchers??

Jill
January 10th, 2005 04:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
Cafe Hostess Jill wrote:
Howe is it that joey won't post at www.maxlugar.com?

What is he afraid of?

I am really, really starting to like this Rocks Off
place

Did I mention I am in "Weight Watchers??

Jill

Oh, that lugar site is really gay, and I'm quite certain that the posters there are not up to joey's intellectual capacity.

Yes, Jill, you have mentioned "Weight Watchers" before. And howe is that working out for you? Mrs. Lugar was on that Jenny Craig for a while. But between you, me, and the fencepost, it really didn't work for her.
January 10th, 2005 04:11 PM
jb Joey has a smelly ass..............................
asterik....................................
January 10th, 2005 04:13 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey has a smelly ass..............................
asterik....................................

He does not. Joey smells delightful. He just says he has a smelly ass because he has to fight the women off of him. It's not easy being the stallion that joey is.
January 10th, 2005 04:13 PM
Joey What others are saying ! :

" www.MaxLugar.com is like a Mick Jagger or Keith Richards solo album --- acceptable to the regular poster but ignored by those in the mainstream . " ( Josh Carvell , Senior Editor , Poster's Weekly )

" Without ' The Joey ' , www.Maxlugar.com ain't Shit ! " ( Kate Callan , Editor , Entertainment Weekly )

[Edited by Joey]
January 10th, 2005 04:14 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

What others are saying ! :

" The www.MaxLugar.com is like a Mick Jagger of Keith Richards solo album --- acceptable to the regulars but ignored by the mainstream poster . " ( Josh Carvell , Senior Editor , Poster's Weekly )

" Without ' The Joey ' , www.Maxlugar.com ain't Shit ! " ( Kate Callan , Editor , Entertainment Weekly )

CNN parted ways with Tucker Carlson!!!!
January 10th, 2005 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
CNN parted ways with Tucker Carlson!!!!

CNN may cancel Robert Novak's " The Capital Gang " this year .

Developing ................................

Shiver ................................
January 10th, 2005 04:17 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

CNN may cancel Robert Novak's " The Capital Gang " this year .

Developing ................................

Shiver ................................

I hope so..Novak is very anti-Israeli .........>
January 10th, 2005 04:19 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope so..Novak is very anti-Israeli .........>

He converted to Catholicism years ago and doesn't look too " healthy " these days .
January 10th, 2005 04:27 PM
Cafe Hostess Jill joey (AKA Tex)

I haven't had my period

Call me

We need to talk

Jill/Jack

January 10th, 2005 04:32 PM
gypsy joey, you have a PM!
January 10th, 2005 04:36 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

He converted to Catholicism years ago and doesn't look too " healthy " these days .

Seems that the liver alwasy gets you in the end....
January 10th, 2005 04:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
Seems that the liver alwasy gets you in the end....

LONDON - Director Oliver Stone said he was surprised by the critical reaction to his historical epic "Alexander" — and put the blame on the fundamentalist morality in some parts of the United States.

Critics lambasted the film, which stars Irish actor Colin Farrell, and some conservative groups condemned Stone's depiction of the Macedonian conqueror's sexuality.

"I was quite taken aback by the controversy and fierceness of the reviews about a character we don't really know too much about," Stone told reporters in London Wednesday before the film's British premiere.

"I operate on my passion and sometimes I'm naive, I don't think about the consequences," he said.

Stone said the commercial failure of "Alexander" in the United States could be linked to "a raging fundamentalism in morality."

"From day one audiences didn't show up," he said. "They didn't even read the reviews in the South because the media was using the words, `Alex the gay.' As a result you can bet that they thought, `We're not going to see a film about a military leader that has got something wrong with him.'"

Stone, director of "Platoon," "JFK" and "Natural Born Killers," said "Alexander" was "the epic of my life."

"I'm very happy with the result and I think Colin's work is extraordinary," he said. "He's had some tough reviews but he'll ride it out."

Said Farrell: "If Oliver ever wanted to work with me again I would do it in a heartbeat."

January 13th, 2005 09:30 AM
Barney Fife That bitch ain't from Nebraska!
January 14th, 2005 07:55 AM
F505
quote:
Cafe Hostess Jill wrote:
joey (AKA Tex)

I haven't had my period

Call me

We need to talk

Jill/Jack

January 14th, 2005 09:05 AM
LadyJane We haven't heard from Jill in a few days.

Cafe Hostess Jill...please phone home. We are all wondering if The Joey...may soon be...The Baby Daddy Joey!!!!

LJ.
January 14th, 2005 09:20 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Cafe Hostess Jill...please phone home. We are all wondering if The Joey...may soon be...The Baby Daddy Joey!!!!

Hello My Stonesian Princess .......................

Tonight , Cafe' Hostess Jill , otherwise known as " The Source " , is taking me to see a band called " Bright Eyes " at some old theatre .........are they any good ?!?!

" Why should I care Ronnie ?!?! "

Jazzy ! ™
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood