ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: true or crap? Return to archive
8th January 2008 08:16 PM
texile Jade Jagger snubs dad at Christmas
11/17/2007 - Jade Jagger - © Solarpix / PR Photos

Jan 8, 2008, 13:30 GMT

Mick Jagger's daughters snubbed a Christmas family holiday because they disapprove of their father's girlfriend.

The Rolling Stones rocker invited all his seven children to join him and his girlfriend of five years, American stylist L'Wren Scott, on the exotic Caribbean island of Mustique for the festive period.

Jade, Mick's jewellery designer daughter with his first wife Bianca Jagger, and Elizabeth - whose mother was Mick's second wife Jerry Hall - declined the invite because of their feelings towards the former model, according to the New York Daily News newspaper.

Mick's 37-year-old daughter Karis - his eldest child, whose mother is the actress Marsha Hunt - joined her father on the break and also brought her own children along.

The family stayed in the singer's $4 million island retreat, known as Pelican Beach, which he purchased in 2006.

The two-bedroom residence is situated next to his other Mustique property, a Japanese-style six-bedroom oceanfront villa.

Last year, Mick and L'Wren sparked engagement rumours after the stylist was seen sporting a large diamond ring on her wedding finger.

Mick also has another daughter and two sons with Jerry Hall, as well as a son with Luciana Gimenez Morad
8th January 2008 09:36 PM
tumbled crap
8th January 2008 09:45 PM
Bloozehound true crap ?
8th January 2008 09:53 PM
texile well, i hoped l'wren was a uniter, not a divider -
so it hope it's true crap.
8th January 2008 10:09 PM
tumbled news is slow right now..
8th January 2008 10:17 PM
texile
quote:
tumbled wrote:
news is slow right now..

ha!
yeah, i know......
i felt stupid even posting it.
i'm sitting here, waiting for the primary results, and trying to find distraction.

8th January 2008 10:51 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
crap

**** END TRANSMISSION ****
8th January 2008 11:26 PM
glencar Karis has kids?
9th January 2008 05:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't believe it. From what I've read she's actually quite a nice person.
9th January 2008 05:25 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
texile wrote:
i felt stupid even posting it.

I feel your pain.
9th January 2008 06:02 PM
tumbled what they DIDN'T say is that actually Amy Winehouse came for Christmas to get away from the London photographers and Jade stayed away b/c she didn't want to piss off Amy's husband who is rotting in jail.

~~~~~which is a bald faced lie~~~~~~

See how easy it is to make this stuff up? don't listen to anything I say, I'm usually full of Crap...

~~~~~end of transmission~~~~~

~ flushing ~

[Edited by tumbled]
9th January 2008 08:17 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
tumbled wrote:

~ flushing ~

[Edited by tumbled]

what a waste of water

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)