ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: American Politics, New Hampshire & Drunk 20 Somethings Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th January 2008 02:24 PM
CrissCrossMind "Blackwater has its own fucking army and intel that is mirroring our CIA"+"Especially since alot of our rights were handed away in fear." Pdog

All in the name of Freedom! ... one of the grestest bullshit sales jobs in history ... makes Clinton's cigar joke seem like a little silly white lie ... CCM
8th January 2008 02:29 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Yes these folks look pretty rational. . .
Photobucket

Republicans are diverse, black folks, wide eyed housewives and retarded boys hidden in the lower right corner... I kid the retards, since our prezzy is one too!
8th January 2008 02:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Bush's days are numbered, see my countdown clock. YES! America, our long national nightmare is almost over. Don't beleive one word anyone says about our next president, whoever it may be, whatever party they are from. socilist, libertarian, Jesus freak or fence sitting escaped POW. The next president is following in the steps of the worst ever. America wins, no matter who follows the retard

Not discounting all that you posted, but do you think it can't get worse?...Dude you have lived in worse times...much worse...So I wouldn't be taking anything for granted...I'm almost willing to bet you it gets worse...so much worse that it will make any bet we could make irrelevant because you won't live long enough for me to collect my money...and this worse will be more the fault of the next president, and the president after that than it is the current president...why would I say that?...because the issues, the real issues that face this country in the next 20 years, are not even being discussed by any of these candidates...not even a whisper...I wouldn't be stocking up on party hats bro
8th January 2008 02:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Yes these folks look pretty rational. . .
Photobucket

Well duh...black republicans?...You know they're crazier than shithouse rats
8th January 2008 02:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels How to Rig an Election:
Convicted Phone-Jammer Tells All

Disgraced Ex-GOP Consultant Allen Raymond Reveals His Dirty Tricks as Party's 'Fall Guy'
By MARCUS BARAM
Jan. 6, 2008

Share What does it take to win the New Hampshire primary — dirty tricks or retail politics?

Stick to good old-fashioned politicking, says disgraced former GOP consultant Allen Raymond. "Retail politics and authenticity," he tells ABCNEWS.com. "Up in New Hampshire, they have great expectations of what you need to do as a candidate and you have to do it."

Raymond should know. After all, he's the one who ran an illegal scheme to make hundreds of calls to jam the phone lines of the state's Democrats on Election Day in 2002. The former consultant, who served three months in jail last year, tells his story and reveals secrets of the trade in his new book, "How to Rig an Election: Confessions of a Republican Operative."

Raymond blames the Republican Party for making him the fall guy and claims that his scheme was approved by a top state GOP official and the Republican National Committee's northeast regional director.

Raymond says that the RNC's former New England chairman, James Tobin, called him Oct. 18, 2002, asking, "If I had a couple of phone numbers that I wanted to shut down on Election Day, could you do that?"

Tobin and state official Chuck McGee were later convicted of charges related to the ploy, which helped John Sunnunu win a 19,000-vote victory to the Senate over Democratic Gov. Jeanne Shaheen.

But defense lawyers, who were paid more than $6 million by GOP committees, recently won a retrial for James Tobin, the former official with the RNC.

Raymond lashes out at his "old pals" at the RNC for spending money on Tobin's legal defense "while at the same time labeling me a liar, a rogue and a thief to any news outlet that would listen."

And he claims that the state GOP wrote him to demand its money back after paying him to carry out the scheme. "They were going to throw me under the bus, but first they wanted to check my pockets to see if there was any cash there," he writes.

Tobin and his lawyer did not return calls seeking comment.

A spokesman for the RNC said, "It would be hard to find two less credible individuals than Allen Raymond and [co-writer] Ian Spiegelman."

Raymond also describes his career in opposition research and political dirty tricks, outlining some tactics he observed or participated in.

Here's a handy check list of ways to rig an election, based on Raymond's account:

Orchestrate a series of prerecorded calls to Republican caucus-goers in Iowa in which you accuse your opponent of floating in balloons and riding around on motorcycles wearing leather chaps. (In 1996, Bob Dole's campaign set up the calls to damage the chances of Steve Forbes, although the charges actually applied to Forbes' father, Malcolm Forbes.)

Concoct a phony press release on your opponent's letterhead that contradicts his "pro-life" position on abortion (Forbes was confronted with the release, reputedly created by unnamed opposition strategists, on NBC's "Meet the Press.")

Make calls to Democratic union households taped by actors putting on thick Spanish accents, "figuring union workers were the voters who felt most threatened by immigration."

Call 8,000 Republican county committee members at home in the middle of the Super Bowl on behalf of your opponent, enraging all those couch potatoes.

For now, Raymond is unemployed and looking for a new career, since his life in politics is finished.

"No one would hire and if they wanted to hire me, why would I want to work for them," he tells ABCNEWS.com. "It's like that old Groucho Marx line about not joining a club that would have me as a member."

But he can't help following the campaign and takes mental notes on the dirty tricks that he's seen so far. "The most blatant dirty trick is when Republicans go on to TV to talk about 'Barack Hussein Obama.'" Raymond was struck by the calls to the pastors in Iowa that threatened them with IRS subpoenas. "That's some rough stuff."

Raymond is also following New Hampshire Attorney General Kelly Ayotte's investigation of the anti-Mormon calls that targeted Mitt Romney and his faith in November. Avotte described the role of two firms in the ploy: Western Wats, of Orem, Utah, which made the calls, and Moore-Information Inc., of Portland, Ore., which hired Western Wats.

"That was not nickel-and-dime stuff," says Raymond, explaining that the cost of such an operation narrows the field of suspects. "It couldn't have come from Huckabee, McCain or Thompson — they don't have enough money to pay for that kind of operation."

"All campaigns have an element of dirty tricks," he says. "Guys who practice this trade are hired to engineer a victory. This is not about morality — this is about winning."

So far, he's most impressed with Barack Obama's campaign and not for the reasons you'd think. "What is refreshing about him is that he is bringing a level of energy, to rise above the partisanship we've seen," he says. "I don't know what's more amazing about last night, his win or his speech. I never got that in my life in politics — working for someone who inspires you."

Not that it matters. "I can't even vote and no one's asked me for my support."
8th January 2008 02:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Not discounting all that you posted, but do you think it can't get worse?...Dude you have lived in worse times...much worse...So I wouldn't be taking anything for granted...I'm almost willing to bet you it gets worse...so much worse that it will make any bet we could make irrelevant because you won't live long enough for me to collect my money...and this worse will be more the fault of the next president, and the president after that than it is the current president...why would I say that?...because the issues, the real issues that face this country in the next 20 years, are not even being discussed by any of these candidates...not even a whisper...I wouldn't be stocking up on party hats bro

Here's the shaort answer. Abolish the IRS/Income tax. cutoff the funds for international bankers running our Fed. Reserve Bank, who profit from all conflict and war on Earth!!! Or is it too late?
8th January 2008 03:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Well duh...black republicans?...You know they're crazier than shithouse rats

the white ones are either drunk, gay or in denial of the previous two...

FYI... that is a joke! So put your KKK hood back on... hahaha, another joke!

So come out of the closet with your weed and hookers giving you massages!!!

8th January 2008 03:03 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

because the issues, the real issues that face this country in the next 20 years, are not even being discussed by any of these candidates...not even a whisper...

Couldn't agree with you more
8th January 2008 03:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Here's the shaort answer. Abolish the IRS/Income tax. cutoff the funds for international bankers running our Fed. Reserve Bank, who profit from all conflict and war on Earth!!! Or is it too late?

None of that addresses the competition for non-renewable energy sources between ascending and descending economies...which will lead us to global conflict regardless of what funds international bankers do or do not possess...I think all but a few wars in this planet history were fought in the absence of international bankers...so it's safe to say, IMHO, that international bankers are not the X = Y when it comes to war...X equaling cause...They're more like tick birds...profiting on the backs of someone else's misery...Stay away from Tom Clancy books
8th January 2008 03:13 PM
Joey " None of that addresses the competition for non-renewable energy sources between ascending and descending economies...which will lead us to global conflict regardless of what funds international bankers do or do not possess...I think all but a few wars in this planet history were fought in the absence of ........."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!
8th January 2008 03:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!

Hey I remember you from that old Bruce Lee movie..."Enter the Fagon"

Oh....Oh...boy...did your life turn to shit

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1139/830518877_899a25e224_o.jpg
8th January 2008 03:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Hey I remember you from that old Bruce Lee movie..."

****** SIGH !!! ********

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!
8th January 2008 03:19 PM
Dan
quote:
When he left the Vice Presidency he was worth just under 50 million. Now he has turned his bullshit talk about how we are to blame for the peril of the planet into a 180 million dollar fortune. He could never have explained that hypocrisy away.

That's also a pretty good explanation why is no longer interested in a job that only pays $400,000 a year.
8th January 2008 03:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

None of that addresses the competition for non-renewable energy sources between ascending and descending economies...which will lead us to global conflict regardless of what funds international bankers do or do not possess...I think all but a few wars in this planet history were fought in the absence of international bankers...so it's safe to say, IMHO, that international bankers are not the X = Y when it comes to war...X equaling cause...They're more like tick birds...profiting on the backs of someone else's misery...Stay away from Tom Clancy books

Humans posess the intelligence to adapt to what we can not change and change what we can't adapt too. We can and will find new ways to deliver energy to ourselves, through need or neccesity. So, when it comes to the world banks, war over fuel or not doesn't matter, they make money, and every single cent of income tax you pay, goes to them. Everytime a Republican complains of paying taxes and all that crap, I laugh... It's ironic to complain about taxes, when the biggest one, a third of your income goes to nothing for our country...
That money is pissed away, so i'm not going to freak out over my 8 3/4% sales tax, a 1/4 of which goes to my city.... I'm wondering why no one talks about the raping of our Fed Reserve.
8th January 2008 03:25 PM
Sexy Dawg
8th January 2008 03:27 PM
Joey " Humans posess the intelligence to adapt to what we can not change and change what we can't adapt too. We can and will find new ways to deliver energy to ourselves, through need or neccesity. So, when it comes to the world banks, war over fuel or not doesn't matter, they make money, and every single cent of income tax you pay, goes to .... "

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sleepy ! ™
8th January 2008 03:27 PM
Dan I wouldn't be surprised if we have a 3 or 4 way race in November with Michael Bloomberg and Ron Paul independent candidacies. That would be great if that happened.
8th January 2008 03:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we have a 3 or 4 way race in November with Michael Bloomberg and Ron Paul independent candidacies. That would be great if that happened.

I agree with 100%... I'm still deciding who I like, seems alot of people on the Republican side are just about hating Dems and still praising BUsh, who you never know... Might declare martial law in the USA this year, which ironically should've been done in Iraq after they disbanded the army, they never shoul'd've disbanded... Oh but , mistakes were made... RETARDS... Occupation 101!!!
Defend the absurd!!!
Fight terror... How about the lives lost b/c of this "little" fuck up? american and civilians and not to mention the money lost! Oops my ass! there is nothing patriotic or keeping us safe in their actions!
The good thing is, even a retard like Mitt romney, can't do worse by throwing darts to make policy!!!
8th January 2008 03:38 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

I agree with 100%... I'm still deciding who I like, seems alot of people on the Republican side are just about hating Dems and still praising BUsh, who you never know... Might declare martial law in the USA this year, which ironically should've been done in Iraq after they disbanded the army, they never shoul'd've disbanded... Oh but , mistakes were made... RETARDS... Occupation 101!!!
Defend the absurd!!!
Fight terror... How about the lives lost b/c of this "little" fuck up? american and civilians and not to mention the money lost! Oops my ass! there is nothing patriotic or keeping us safe in their actions!
The good thing is, even a retard like Mitt romney, can't do worse by throwing darts to make policy!!!

whats 1 or 2 trillion? we'll just charge it on the bank of china credit card.
8th January 2008 03:46 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

short answer cut all entitlement programs, government subsidies and foreign aid.......
8th January 2008 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

whats 1 or 2 trillion? we'll just charge it on the bank of china credit card.

You bet your sweet Bippy mojo !!!!!!

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

Shiver ...................................

8th January 2008 03:52 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:

short answer cut all entitlement programs, government subsidies and foreign aid.......

public schools, libraries, police and fire depts are subsidized. The truth is, we don't spend that much on these, compared to what is beig taken from us by the private bank called the fed reserve.
8th January 2008 04:51 PM
CrissCrossMind "Well duh...black republicans?...You know they're crazier than shithouse rats" ... LOL ..................

and Sexy Dawg ... that Obama Girl has my vote ... like yea ...
8th January 2008 08:00 PM
Nellcote
9th January 2008 11:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

Well....they got my vote.
9th January 2008 11:21 AM
glencar
quote:
Sexy Dawg wrote:

Funny stuff! And about as informative as most of the Dem debates.
9th January 2008 11:21 AM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well....they got my vote.

Is that some gay marriage thing?
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)