ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Roger Clemens thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th January 2008 10:42 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
robpop wrote:
He deserves the same treatment as Barry Bonds. After his interview last night, I am convinced of that more than ever. His "prima donna" contracts over the last few seasons suggest that point more.

NO,Bonds deserves the same treatment as Roger. Innocent until proven gulity. You don't see the government going after Clemens. Spending 3 million dollars to get a grand jury indictment. An endless Govt. witch hunt. No cupcake 60 Min. interviews. Meanwhile the mastermind behind all this shit,Victor Conte, walks around a free man laughing at all the atheletes he got hooked on this crap.
8th January 2008 10:55 PM
robpop
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

NO,Bonds deserves the same treatment as Roger. Innocent until proven gulity. You don't see the government going after Clemens. Spending 3 million dollars to get a grand jury indictment. An endless Govt. witch hunt. No cupcake 60 Min. interviews. Meanwhile the mastermind behind all this shit,Victor Conte, walks around a free man laughing at all the atheletes he got hooked on this crap.

I was not speaking in terms of legal action, but in terms of reaction from the fans of baseball.

IMO if these guys want to juice themselves up to become better players, well that is on them. They all know what happens in the long run. So if they want to sell their souls to the devil, let them.
9th January 2008 12:00 AM
robpop It kind of goes like this....I once rented apartments. Well I had a tennant that fell down the steps a few times and threatened to sue me. My suggestion to her was not to drink a fifth of whiskey and a half case of beer before she went down the stairs. Get my drift?
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)