ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Toronto 75 Return to archive
7th January 2008 03:27 AM
ohnonot youagain What is the sound quality of the Toronto 75 show? Would you give it a 9 out of 10? I hear it's very very good.
7th January 2008 03:28 AM
ohnonot youagain This is the Stones I'm talking 'bout.
7th January 2008 03:33 AM
pdog
quote:
ohnonot youagain wrote:
What is the sound quality of the Toronto 75 show? Would you give it a 9 out of 10? I hear it's very very good.

I'm only familiar with Buffalo, NYC and LA shows... If you have Buf and LA I'd say you got the best of aud. and sbd. for the tour.
7th January 2008 08:38 AM
gimmekeef I was at all the Toronto/Buffalo/Detroit shows in 75 and they were great.Buffalo was the best and the bootleg Heratbreakers in Buffalo is best I've heard.Toronto boots are not as good imho.LA shows were captured quite well too..
7th January 2008 01:33 PM
~Cocaine Eyes~ Toronto was WONDERFUL in '75!Good show, good sound, good people..........!!
7th January 2008 01:51 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
~Cocaine Eyes~ wrote:
Toronto was WONDERFUL in '75!Good show, good sound, good people..........!!

Both Toronto and Buffalo were freakin hot inside though!
8th January 2008 01:18 AM
ohnonot youagain I agree Toronto was great but hot inside the venue. The cops inside were even dancing I remember in Toronto.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)