ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith says , " Hi " ..................... ( Stones Content ) ...... Return to archive
5th January 2008 04:36 PM
Joey
.... Moon that is !!!!!!

That is right my Lil' Stonescicles ( brr ...... it is COLD outside ) ......

Keith Moon is back from his Holiday Vacation spot ( Honolulu ) and showed up last evening at The Brazen Head to listen to " Acoustic Groove " , drink , pick up women , drink , regail everyone with some quite interesting New Year's Eve ' War Stories ' and ............. well , ...... DRINK !!!! ( Man , I have said it before but I will say it again , that dude can friggin DRINK ) .

We must have gone through a least FIVE " Jaggerbombs " Each throughout the evening along with shots of " Goldschlager " , " BlackHaus " , & " GM " ........along with copious amounts of Guinness ( The Brazen Head has some of the best Guinness in the WORLD by the way --- I believe it is because they flush the lines TWICE weekly and literally ' baby ' the Guinness itself [ not sure what that means but I play along ................... ] ) .

Anyway , I mentioned to Keith how ' peaceful ' things seem here in the states lately and Moonie instructed all of us NOT to ' Get Fooled Again ' . I pressed for more information and Keith would only state that the year 2008 will be ' BIG ' for the following artistes' : The Rolling Stones , The Who , Led Zeppelin and MACCA as each -- having already lived through / experienced the tumultous 1960's -- is better positioned than most muscial / entertainment acts for " What is about to Happen " . Again , I pressed further but some EXTREMELY tall , attractive Strawberry Blonde female hottie caught Keith's eye and my ' crew ' and meself did not see him for the rest of the evening ( Those two must have left through the ' back patio area ' ( which is closed in the DEAD of Winter BTW ) .

.... now , with everyone's indulgence , I desperately , DESPERATELY need to poop out the remaining " Jaggerbombs " before I ...................................................... :

*** END TRANSMISSION ****

|
|
V

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

Joeykins , Est. 1999 and providing quality postings since day friggin ONE !!!!

5th January 2008 04:39 PM
pdog Did Blowey show up?

Photobucket
5th January 2008 04:41 PM
gypsy Your evening sounds much more exciting than mine.
I stayed home w/ Keith's mum, the effervescent Kitty Moon, and watched a "Walker, Texas Ranger" marathon on the Hallmark Channel.

Kitty says "Hi!"
5th January 2008 05:46 PM
tumbled

did you see eastenders this morning on pbs?? it was tragic...I was strangely abstemius last night, however the wine is flowing freely today during redskins game... hoowa
5th January 2008 06:04 PM
TampabayStone Photobucket
5th January 2008 06:14 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:

... was strangely abstemius last night, however the wine is flowing freely today during redskins game... hoowa

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!
5th January 2008 06:45 PM
tumbled the question remains. Did ANYONE see Eastenders today??? its Saturday!! fucking sophie. she drives me nutz.
5th January 2008 06:54 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Pdog wrote:

joey don't use pics in my acct. Get your own, you can steal the pic, but don't hotlink from my acct. Okay, fuckface!!!!

What he said.

Photobucket
5th January 2008 07:04 PM
tumbled nobody watches eastenders. lisa sad.
6th January 2008 12:31 PM
Joey
Come to Joey .....................

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
6th January 2008 04:09 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
tumbled wrote:

did you see eastenders this morning on pbs?? it was tragic...I was strangely abstemius last night, however the wine is flowing freely today during redskins game... hoowa

I WATCH MY EASTENDERS 11PM SUNDAY NIGHTS PBS 39 ALLENTOWN,PA.

WHAT HAPPENED ON YOUR EPISODE?
6th January 2008 07:29 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

WHAT HAPPENED ON YOUR EPISODE?

Perks ................................

I do not particularly care for your avatar ( bottom )
6th January 2008 08:53 PM
tumbled [quote]BILL PERKS wrote:

mine is saturday at 9am!

So glad someone is trying to follow this ...

Kevin's mom kept harping on him to stop seeing the bartender at the pub. then Sophie turned 21 and her boyfriend bought her a car from teh garage where he works, and the family threw a surprise birthday prty for her but her grandpa got drunk and was calling her all kinds of names b/c she was pregnanta t 15. So she gets depressed and breaks up with her boyfriend who was the father of the baby that she gave away in adoption, then in the next episode she steals the baby away from the adopted mother, and a mob gathers out infront of the house demanding she return it or they call the cops. so Sophie has a long talk with grandma, who confessed that she herself had an abortion when she was very young and therefore knew what it was like to give up a child, before which sophie threw the old lady's bible across the room and said its just full of cliches!

Kevin is getting involved in buying stolen cars and is being set up by his co-worker.

I have also been informed by an informed source that Kevin may not be around much longer!!!

[Edited by tumbled]
6th January 2008 09:02 PM
TampabayStone HEY! How 'bout a Spoiler Alert!!

Photobucket

Just kidding, I have no idea what you are talking about.
6th January 2008 11:34 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
tumbled wrote:
[quote]BILL PERKS wrote:

mine is saturday at 9am!

So glad someone is trying to follow this ...

Kevin's mom kept harping on him to stop seeing the bartender at the pub. then Sophie turned 21 and her boyfriend bought her a car from teh garage where he works, and the family threw a surprise birthday prty for her but her grandpa got drunk and was calling her all kinds of names b/c she was pregnanta t 15. So she gets depressed and breaks up with her boyfriend who was the father of the baby that she gave away in adoption, then in the next episode she steals the baby away from the adopted mother, and a mob gathers out infront of the house demanding she return it or they call the cops. so Sophie has a long talk with grandma, who confessed that she herself had an abortion when she was very young and therefore knew what it was like to give up a child, before which sophie threw the old lady's bible across the room and said its just full of cliches!

Kevin is getting involved in buying stolen cars and is being set up by his co-worker.

I have also been informed by an informed source that Kevin may not be around much longer!!!

[Edited by tumbled]

BABY TUMBLED..IT'S SONIA!I'M 1 EPISODE AHEAD OF YOU..BUT WE'RE 4 YEARS BEHIND THE PROGRAM IN THE UK.
7th January 2008 12:18 AM
Highwire Rob I left off a couple of decades ago! But I loved the show (back in the day when we actually had two PBS stations in the Pittsburgh region--one almost exclusively for British rebroadcasts).

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
7th January 2008 12:47 AM
TampabayStone ???

[Edited by TampabayStone]
7th January 2008 03:22 AM
Ade Phil Daniels (Kevin) got killed off on NYE.
7th January 2008 10:25 AM
Joey

< ---- This thread is now ' off - topic '

Yeah Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

I just noticed that ... *** WTF ?! *** ... !!!!

Baby Joe Wolcott !
7th January 2008 10:41 AM
tumbled sonia sonia.

4 years
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you are f..kidding me?
7th January 2008 10:41 AM
tumbled
quote:
Ade wrote:
Phil Daniels (Kevin) got killed off on NYE.

AAAAAAAAARG!!!! He can't go!!
7th January 2008 12:33 PM
Saint Sway Hi Joey

When my family gathered around the Yule Tide Log this Christmas, I thought of you
7th January 2008 01:50 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
Joey wrote:

< ---- This thread is now ' off - topic '

Yeah Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

I just noticed that ... *** WTF ?! *** ... !!!!

Baby Joe Wolcott !

Blimey! come join tha fun ronnie. Nuff said, yeah?

http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk/rabbit

7th January 2008 03:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Hi Joey

When my family gathered around the Yule Tide Log this Christmas, I thought of you

You are much loved by Joey !
8th January 2008 02:21 PM
Starbuck am i the only one here who doesn't understand why joey thinks that posts about him hanging out with dead rock stars is "grade A" material?

seriously...is that supposed to be funny?
10th January 2008 10:34 AM
Joey
" ... seriously...is that supposed to be funny? "

!!!!!!!!!!

10th January 2008 10:22 PM
tumbled Hi Joey... everything is alright...

11th January 2008 04:06 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
Hi Joey... everything is alright...

Oh My ............ What a lovely kitty !!!!!

For My baby Tumbled ....... :

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)