ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2008 - C10 no longer a factor. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
4th January 2008 04:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I miss Crackers from before her breakdown. And whatever your feelings about Fiji, her nuttiness had VERY little to do with him. Infintesmal, in fact.

Well, he certainly did not help the situation - especially by coming up with the name "Crackers," which wasn't very witty in the first place.
4th January 2008 05:30 PM
Starbuck
quote:
(Lambie)and FPM, both of whom are much smarter and funnier than Fiji Joe and his ilk.

huh?
4th January 2008 05:31 PM
lotsajizz can't deny it
4th January 2008 05:47 PM
Joey " Please send them my way... "

4th January 2008 05:49 PM
pdog I understand, that missing the good ole days and all that is nostalgic... on the other hand, a few of these people left on their own, and blaming people or wishing it was like it was is pointless. It is what it is, and it is NOW! so like it or not, it would serve the board if people stopped this lame back and forth... You might find it hard to accept, but people have stopped posting b/c of that crap.
4th January 2008 05:50 PM
Joey " I miss Crackers from before her breakdown. And whatever your feelings about Fiji, her nuttiness had VERY little to do with him...... "

4th January 2008 06:42 PM
The jinn, my friend. The good ole' days~

Yes, Thank you. It was very nice, yes. Happynewyearstoyoutoo.
4th January 2008 07:15 PM
Fiji Joe Sometimes I think crackers was just a pawn...putty in the hands of a very manipulative and devious mind...of course she would deny it, but that's what makes such a person putty to begin with...they're not too bright
4th January 2008 08:05 PM
glencar
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:
The good ole' days~

Yes, Thank you. It was very nice, yes. Happynewyearstoyoutoo.

I believe that was Fleabit's babysitter at one point.
4th January 2008 08:06 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
I understand, that missing the good ole days and all that is nostalgic... on the other hand, a few of these people left on their own, and blaming people or wishing it was like it was is pointless. It is what it is, and it is NOW! so like it or not, it would serve the board if people stopped this lame back and forth... You might find it hard to accept, but people have stopped posting b/c of that crap.

Exactly. I almost left at one point because I couldn't take Fleabit's nuttiness. And Crackers did not help.
4th January 2008 08:28 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I just spit out my water.
Hi TT.

LJ.

Bhang water?
4th January 2008 08:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well, here we have C2 a couple of members of C10, one is filming the other while he has his penis out!

4th January 2008 08:49 PM
glencar That's more homoerotic than a George Clooney movie!
4th January 2008 11:07 PM
TampabayStone Photobucket
5th January 2008 01:34 AM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Exactly. I almost left at one point because I couldn't take Fleabit's nuttiness. And Crackers did not help.

Oh, but you're such an asset to this board.
5th January 2008 01:35 AM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Sometimes I think I am maxlugar's pawn...putty in the hands of a very manipulative and devious mind...of course he would deny it, but that's what makes such a person putty to begin with...i'm not too bright

I concur!

5th January 2008 10:21 AM
nankerphelge The C10 - never have so few done so little for so many.

August 2001 - about a month before 9-11 which, sadly, was the first crack in the C10 armor. Well, actually, SS's ass crack was the first crack in the C10 armor, butt no need to go there.

5th January 2008 11:00 AM
Joey " The C10 - never have so few done so little for so many. "

Funny !!!!

" August 2001 - about a month before 9-11 which, sadly, was the first crack in the C10 armor. Well, actually, SS's ass crack was the first crack in the C10 armor, butt no need to go there. "

Everything drowns in the Ocean of SS's White Hairy Ass .

'kins

5th January 2008 11:05 AM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Oh, but you're such an asset to this board.

I'm still here; they're all gone.
5th January 2008 06:41 PM
tumbled The A-10 does not need to advertise.. they are all on rs.com anyway. sad state of affairs
5th January 2008 06:44 PM
pdog What's an A 10?

joey don't use pics in my acct. Get your own, you can steal the pic, but don't hotlink from my acct. Okay, fuckface!!!!
5th January 2008 06:46 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
What's an A 10?

joey don't use pics in my acct. Get your own, you can steal the pic, but don't hotlink from my acct. Okay, fuckface!!!!

Warthog???

Photobucket
5th January 2008 07:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot The C-10 rule. And always will. Even when we are all dead. SDH first, if I get my way....
5th January 2008 11:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The C-10 rule. And always will. Even when we are all dead. SDH first, if I get my way....

I hope so. His posts are lame.
6th January 2008 03:07 AM
glencar
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Warthog???

Photobucket

Now those are effing cool! I was taking a country walk several years ago north of Hartford & 4 of those did a formation flight overhead. Awe-inspiring.
6th January 2008 12:47 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Now those are effing cool! I was taking a country walk several years ago north of Hartford & 4 of those did a formation flight overhead. Awe-inspiring.

blue ..............................

**** Sniff !!! ****

I smell a " TET " coming ............

.....and you 's ?!

******** SNIFF !! *********

" Tet !!! ... Tet !!!! .... Ronnie ! "

Joey Cong
6th January 2008 01:53 PM
glencar Negatory, Morey! The surge has succeeded & peace will out. It's time you Dems conceded your own defeat. I'm so glad moveon.org ran that General Betray Us ad as it showed Americans where your idiot party's head is at.
6th January 2008 02:45 PM
Joey " It's time you Dems conceded your own defeat. "

< ---- One word : DELUSIONAL

Man , you said it Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fiji )

J " Snuggles " FLYKINS
6th January 2008 03:09 PM
glencar General Betray Us! LOL You punks just fucked yourselves!
6th January 2008 03:24 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The C-10 rule. And always will. Even when we are all dead. SDH first, if I get my way....

wtf?

You want me to die first?

Howe rude.

I see your true colors and thats why I hate you.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)