ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Townshend; "Jagger is Sexy." Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd January 2008 08:18 AM
Ten Thousand Motels TOWNSHEND: 'JAGGER IS SEXY'

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2008-01-02 13:16:41 -

THE WHO star PETE TOWNSHEND has confessed to a secret same-sex crush - on rocker SIR MICK JAGGER.

Townshend - who has admitted to homosexual experimentation in the Sixties reveals he found the young Jagger appealing.

He says, "It was very androgynous and very, very sexy - and he appealed to something, I think, in me as a man.
"I won't say I found it disturbing but I remember thinking, 'This is a man that I could certainly think about."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
2nd January 2008 08:35 AM
SweetVirginia

2nd January 2008 08:56 AM
Mel Belli He "admitted" that 20 years ago.
2nd January 2008 09:08 AM
gimmekeef Pictures of Micky....Must be slow news day to dredge up old stuff like this
2nd January 2008 10:03 AM
Nellcote It's only just research on Pete's part, right?
2nd January 2008 10:26 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
It's only just research on Pete's part, right?

haha!
2nd January 2008 11:14 AM
pdog Joey's going to be thrilled, again!
2nd January 2008 11:19 AM
mojoman mick looked like he was going to say "pete you really must do something about your halitosis"
2nd January 2008 12:00 PM
steel driving hammer Sex Drive - Driving Me Mad!

2nd January 2008 12:21 PM
Child of the Moon Hmmm, yeah, are we sure this wasn't the big news item back in 1988?
2nd January 2008 12:22 PM
Jumping Jack That Mick is a real good looking boy!!!
2nd January 2008 03:17 PM
luxury1 maybe that's why Pete moved in next door to Jagger and Hall. So he could drill peep holes through the walls.
3rd January 2008 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:

Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

THE WHO star PETE TOWNSHEND has confessed to a secret same-sex crush - on rocker SIR MICK JAGGER.

Townshend - who has admitted to homosexual experimentation in the Sixties reveals he found the young Jagger appealing.

3rd January 2008 02:47 PM
Fiji Joe "Joey...I baked some biskits for your internet friend...Be sure to drink with the labels out"
3rd January 2008 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"Joey...I baked some biskits for your internet friend...Be sure to drink with the labels out"

******* SIGH !!! **********

3rd January 2008 05:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Pictures of Micky....Must be slow news day to dredge up old stuff like this

Old news is good news.
3rd January 2008 05:56 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
That Mick is a real good looking boy!!!

Hello Jumping Jack !!!!! :

3rd January 2008 05:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
It's only just research on Pete's part, right?

What ?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd January 2008 10:11 PM
glencar Petey the Perv!
3rd January 2008 11:50 PM
guitarman53 Something Townshend said a long time ago, at least he's honest with what comes out of his mouth, I have a lot of respect for him, a friend of mine met him at a A.A. meeting way back when he was in Toronto for the production of "Tommy" he just came up & shook hands & said "Hi, my name is Pete" & my friend said something to the extent that I used to have posters of your group up on the wall when I was a teenager.
Bye the way, the new DVD "Amazing Journey, The Story of The Who" is fantastic, I watched both discs, the way it's done is so artistic in the production, a must have for Who fans.
4th January 2008 05:35 AM
Jumping Jack The 3rd disk with footage from Chicago 79 is exceptional and MUST HAVE!!!. Word.
4th January 2008 06:21 AM
guitarman53
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The 3rd disk with footage from Chicago 79 is exceptional and MUST HAVE!!!. Word.

You mean the 2nd disc, there's only 2 discs to this set, "Amazing Journey"
4th January 2008 07:21 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The 3rd disk with footage from Chicago 79 is exceptional and MUST HAVE!!!. Word.

Jumping Jack .........................

You have a PM

'kins
9th January 2008 10:58 PM
guitarman53 My friend met Townshend at a A.A. Meeting like I mentioned earlier, the only thing I found out later was that Bill (My friend) was putting away the chairs only Pete came up and said don't you remember, the chairs stay where they are, & it was a 1 year medallion for a member, so everybody sang Happy Birthday to the guy, he mentioned that I actually got to sing with Pete Townshend.
9th January 2008 11:05 PM
guitarman53 Bye the way, "Amazing Journey, The story of The Who" is the best rock Douc. of all time, better then anything The Stones have ever done, their douc. doesn't cover history like this, 25 x 5 is the closest, but doesn't cover the history of what was happening at the time.
9th January 2008 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
9th January 2008 11:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
9th January 2008 11:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
10th January 2008 12:41 AM
Sioux Interestint article, Voodoo. Do you have the next part? I am interested in the "so-called brutality" that Mick and Keith showed in 1960--that may have shed a light on how they ended up treating Brian.
10th January 2008 02:27 AM
corgi37 You know, sometimes, i just wish old Petey would keep his mouth shut.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)