ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Steelers as ghey as a French Richard Simmons Appreation Thread (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
9th January 2008 01:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

He only played 5 yrs?

Ok, it was 8 years. Must have misread the clip.
[Edited by TampabayStone]
9th January 2008 03:02 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Saw that the other day. Earl was one of the best.

oh yeah, "Skoal Brother"
[Edited by robpop]
9th January 2008 03:19 PM
Some Guy guy at espn is taking Jags and Giants in upsets this weekend.
9th January 2008 03:28 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
guy at espn is taking Jags and Giants in upsets this weekend.

That is a very ballsy.
9th January 2008 03:32 PM
robpop Just saw on ESPN Jessica Simpson will not be at the Dal NYG game. Now that is some real news.
9th January 2008 03:34 PM
Some Guy For those of us humping regular 9-to-5s, a week off from work usually includes some sort of vacation. Apparently, those rules don't apply to NFL quarterbacks, particularly those who happen to be dating the former Mrs. Nick Lachey and have a big playoff game this weekend.

If the Cowboys lose at home to the Giants on Sunday, I'm quite certain Tony Romo's little Mexican adventure will be cited often as a contributing factor. Yeah, count me among those people who couldn't care less what Romo does away from his day job. The guy's not killing dogs or making it rain; his biggest offense is dating Jessica Simpson.

But, hey, it's a big game, and Cowboys fans are still smarting over last year's one-and-done postseason. Head coach Wade Phillips, however, could give a crap:
"[Romo's] a celebrity and he's dating a celebrity," Phillips said. So that becomes news. Tom Brady's dated several gals, and they report on all of it. "I try to treat my players like grown men. Everybody has their own private life. Everyone on our team that's not married dates somebody."

Added Patrick Crayton: "Hey, hey, we're talking about the game this week. We can talk about Cancun after the Super Bowl."
Phillips also admitted that he found out about Romo-Simpson-Mexico while surfing the internets. Hashmarks' Matt Mosley pretty much writes what I was thinking: "Wouldn't you love to know some of the phrases Phillips came up with during his Google search? (He claims that he didn't look at the photos)."

My guess: "Tony Romo naked."
9th January 2008 04:21 PM
Nellcote Boy, is the beard on Earl Campbell the only thing left from his Rip Van Winkle hiatus? This story is sold old it has mold on it. He is exhibiting the fact he may have taken too many hits to the head during his football days. After hearing him speak, he makes Mercury Morris look like a Rhodes scholar.

9th January 2008 06:05 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
according to ESPN Falcons trying to land Pete Carrol from USC as Head Coach.

Falcons contacted Carroll because they're trying to schedule a game with USC next year.

Early Vegas line has installed the Trojans as a 13 1/2 point favorite.
Add 3 if the game's in LA.
9th January 2008 11:02 PM
robpop Looks like Vick maybe back for next season. Could be out of prison in nine months.
9th January 2008 11:22 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
Looks like Vick maybe back for next season. Could be out of prison in nine months.

What?
9th January 2008 11:29 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

What?

Yup...Entered a rehab program.
11th January 2008 12:58 PM
Some Guy Gonna be a huge weekend, tater.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)