ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Steelers as ghey as a French Richard Simmons Appreation Thread (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
30th December 2007 01:36 PM
robpop You mean go Colts. Browns game is meaningless.
[Edited by robpop]
30th December 2007 01:40 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
What becomes of this years champagne?

Champipple.
30th December 2007 02:29 PM
Nellcote Would like to see Coach Crennel get 10th win.
30th December 2007 02:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
After watching last nights game, here is what I learned. I really thought Collinsworth was a douche bag but the man knows his shit and the Pats are just damn ballsy, great game!

No, you were right in the first place. Collinsworth is a douchebag. I really can't think of a more annoying announcer.
30th December 2007 02:46 PM
pdog fuck new england sports teams.
30th December 2007 03:40 PM
GayB fuck the boston beaneaters.
30th December 2007 04:17 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Got Me Rockin wrote:
I hope Vince Wilfork dies. That eye poke was totally unnecessary and he should be fined and suspended for the Divisional playoff game.

A wee bit harsh, non?

Don't worry, the league will extract their pound of flesh.
30th December 2007 05:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Go Browns!

Ah thats OK, Nelly, thanks!!!

Guys he is just trying to make me feel good. I come from Ohio, where all athletic teams love to "choke" when the going gets tuff.
30th December 2007 05:51 PM
Some Guy regular season over, time for the Falcons to bust a move. Watch out!
30th December 2007 06:12 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
regular season over, time for the Falcons to bust a move. Watch out!

My brother was at the game today.
Blank offered him the head coaching job.

30th December 2007 06:50 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Funny!!
30th December 2007 06:54 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

I hope he turned it down.
30th December 2007 07:04 PM
TampabayStone
??????????????????

Photobucket

Photobucket
30th December 2007 08:47 PM
sirmoonie I actually said this back in 1998, when I first observed Randy Moss - the greatest and most talented wide receiver that ever played.

The 2007 Patriots' offense has changed NFL football - any team that relies on the run, QB out of pocket, "game management", and close yardage sets, including the Steelers, can not compete at Supe levels.

The 2007 Patriots, upon further reflection on last night's game, are a better team than the '76 Steelers which, of course, makes them the best team ever, even if they lose in the playoffs.

Just my thoughts on this incredible 16-0 season.
30th December 2007 09:52 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
I hope he turned it down.

He was actually giving it serious consideration until he found out that Kevin McClatchey was the Falcons new GM.
30th December 2007 09:57 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

He was actually giving it serious consideration until he found out that Kevin McClatchey was the Falcons new GM.

That's funny.
30th December 2007 10:05 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
That's funny.

It's the truth.

My brother's pragmatic enough to realize that his "Win now" philosophy would've never meshed with McClatchey's "Lose forever".
30th December 2007 10:10 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

It's the truth.

My brother's pragmatic enough to realize that his "Win now" philosophy would've never meshed with McClatchey's "Lose forever".

The fans lost. Kevin McClatchey left a winner.
30th December 2007 11:52 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
bring on the browns, patsies!

we'll show you where you can put your 16-0 season...we'll shit in a cup, have you eat it, and then you can puke it up and eat that puke-shit concoction too.

See yinz next year.
1st January 2008 12:11 PM
gimmekeef Max Starks backup left tackle is now out vs Jags.Trai Essex third string to start.One and done as they say.Any bettors here should load up on Jags...easy $$$
3rd January 2008 10:30 PM
robpop There is absolutely no excitement about the home playoff game here in town this weekend. First time ever I can recall that. The Pens outdoor hockey game has been getting more time on local talk show than the Steelers.

Coach Tomlin has been playing the ass kicking handed to the Steelers by the Jags eariler this year on the locker room TVs nonstop.
4th January 2008 07:14 AM
Nellcote So the tournament begins.....

Jags-Stillers best game of the wild card weekend...

Here's hoping the kneeling Titans get their clock cleaned by the Chargers. Disgusting what has come out about the game being tanked at the end by signaling of Fisher-Dungy.
NFL should enforce fines against the Titans, however, they will not as it did not involve video.....

Seahawks could be upset by the Jo-mentum of the 'Skins, and here's hoping they are.

If Gints don't handle Tampa, Coach Coughlin is reunited with Parcells in Miami......

On With The Show!
4th January 2008 12:31 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:
There is absolutely no excitement about the home playoff game here in town this weekend. First time ever I can recall that. The Pens outdoor hockey game has been getting more time on local talk show than the Steelers.

Coach Tomlin has been playing the ass kicking handed to the Steelers by the Jags eariler this year on the locker room TVs nonstop.

Somethings gotta light a fire under them...Polamalu now doubtful...this could get ugly....
4th January 2008 09:28 PM
Nellcote Browns fans will recall this moment....

4th January 2008 11:49 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Somethings gotta light a fire under them...Polamalu now doubtful...this could get ugly....

This could be interesting, but then again...
5th January 2008 01:29 AM
TampabayStone Seattle
Tampabay
Jacksonville
San Diego

Photobucket
5th January 2008 03:52 PM
Some Guy I got my Steelers shirt on.
5th January 2008 04:00 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I got my Steelers shirt on.

Bless you, tater.
5th January 2008 04:07 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I got my Steelers shirt on.

Photobucket
5th January 2008 04:10 PM
Highwire Rob Hannah Montana played her heart out for the kids in Pittsburgh on Friday. (I'm not sure how to interpret this as far as NFL odds go.)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)