ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Steelers as ghey as a French Richard Simmons Appreation Thread (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
28th December 2007 01:21 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
the pats are not as good as the 86 bears....and i will also assert that they are not as good as the 98 vikings, the last team to go 15-1 if my shoddy football memory serves. the vikes beat all their opponents by like 20 points that year and didn't even come close to losing to the likes of baltimore or philly.

sadly, they choked in the playoffs harder than puggie with a hogs n honies collection plate...

oh, so painful!

Actually last 15-1 team was Steelers in Bens rookie year...LOL You hiding your Winslow alias now?
28th December 2007 01:26 PM
robpop
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

28th December 2007 01:28 PM
Nellcote "the pats are not as good as the 86 bears....and i will also assert that they are not as good as the 98 vikings, the last team to go 15-1 if my shoddy football memory serves. the vikes beat all their opponents by like 20 points that year and didn't even come close to losing to the likes of baltimore or philly.

sadly, they choked in the playoffs harder than puggie with a hogs n honies collection plate...

oh, so painful!"

It's ok Bucky.
As Pats fans, we are used to now being America's most hated team.
Simple fact about the Ravens & Philly games is that after 10 weeks, teams have increased defensive plans vs. the Pats.
Pats still won, which is what is important, right?
We've moved on from the past 15 games which no team has beat us.
You might want to sharpen your evalulation of those two juggernauts towards strength of schedule, as well as wins vs. quality opponents of those two teams, then compare the Pats to them.

In the meantime, we are focusing on the Giants, tomorrow night, during what will be one of the most watched football games in NFL history.

28th December 2007 07:49 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
In the meantime, we are focusing on the Giants, tomorrow night, during what will be one of the most watched football games in NFL history.

Hey Nellie -
I'm heading up to the 'lands tomorrow night.
Look for me in the crowd.

I'll be the Giants fan...
29th December 2007 02:21 PM
Some Guy What becomes of this years champagne?
29th December 2007 03:58 PM
Bloozehound fuck the NFL channel
29th December 2007 08:58 PM
sirmoonie I guess I want the Pats. Would be incredible for a team in this day and age to go 16-0.

Never really hated them at all - such a personality-less team, you can't really feel one way or the other.

But 16-0, holy hell that would be incredible. Actually being 15-0 is incredible.
29th December 2007 10:05 PM
robpop Its over. No undefeated season.

My No. 6 ranked Panthers got destroyed at Dayton.

As for that other game...I just switched it on.
29th December 2007 10:20 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I'm thinking Rankin Smith.

Din't feel bad on dumping Farve. Did you know the Steelers cut Johnny Unitas? It true. Its friggen true. They kept Ted Marchibroda instead.
[Edited by robpop]
29th December 2007 10:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Its over. No undefeated season.

My No. 6 ranked Panthers got destroyed at Dayton.

As for that other game...I just switched it on.

Nothing is over with those psychos. Never seen a team so robotic on winning. They scare me.

Still couldn't touch our '76 guys, but thats a debate for the ages of man.
29th December 2007 10:28 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Nothing is over with those psychos. Never seen a team so robotic on winning. They scare me.

Still couldn't touch our '76 guys, but thats a debate for the ages of man.

I was talking about the Pitt Panthers basketball team losing and losing bad. Tough loss. More injuries.

As for the Pats. I really don't care if they win or lose. The season starts over next week.

Dude, did you see the ESPN show the other day when the compared this years Pats to the 76 team? THe 76 team was also known as the baddest mothers that ever lived.

Hey. I just checked on something Johnny U after being cut by the Steelers played for a semi-pro team called the Bloomfield Rams....Yeah that Bloomfield.
[Edited by robpop]
29th December 2007 11:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

I was talking about the Pitt Panthers basketball team losing and losing bad.

Doesn't this belong in the Pope thread?

These Pats scare me. They fucking scare me.
29th December 2007 11:19 PM
robpop Yeah, they scare me, but not as much as this niggie. This black man scares me more than black Jesus.

[Edited by robpop]
29th December 2007 11:27 PM
sirmoonie Holy fuck - did those guys just go 16-0?

That damn game I just watched, those guys win no matter what. Fucked up - like Michael Jordan fucked up.

Must feel good, Nellie. I'm seeing 19-0, and then we can all go urinate in Shula's champange bottle.
29th December 2007 11:29 PM
robpop

How much better would have the Steel curtian with this guy if the Seahawks did not grab him in the expansion draft:

It sucks to be so good and have to let such talent go.

Of yes one more...Pats all pro...

[Edited by robpop]
29th December 2007 11:32 PM
WinslowStud bring on the browns, patsies!

we'll show you where you can put your 16-0 season...we'll shit in a cup, have you eat it, and then you can puke it up and eat that puke-shit concoction too.
29th December 2007 11:37 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
bring on the browns, patsies!

puke-shit concoction

Orange Crush?

29th December 2007 11:41 PM
sirmoonie

All we need is a Steve Davis card right now.
29th December 2007 11:48 PM
WinslowStud
29th December 2007 11:51 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

All we need is a Steve Davis card right now.

How the fuck did you remeber JM. Hell we even had the Jews on our side then....
29th December 2007 11:51 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
bring on the browns, patsies!

we'll show you where you can put your 16-0 season...we'll shit in a cup, have you eat it, and then you can puke it up and eat that puke-shit concoction too.

You have to deal with the Refs too. So it's the Browns vs the Pats and refs.
29th December 2007 11:52 PM
WinslowStud
30th December 2007 12:06 AM
robpop cheers mother fucker!!!
30th December 2007 12:12 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

How the fuck did you remeber JM. Hell we even had the Jews on our side then....

Dude, I remeber names like John Dockery, Randy Reutershan, Robin Cole, and Henry Davis. I told you I got Shanklin's auograph, did I not? He signed it: "Shanklin"

Some of them I may have just heard about. Cheers, Nation!

We need another shot at the Patriots. Give them a good run for 19-0.
30th December 2007 01:12 AM
Left Shoe Shuffle All hail the Pats.
Down twelve, and not even fazed.

Had about 10 seconds to heckle 81 for that drop before he ran under a Brady rainbow to break the TD pass and TD reception records - and the collective spirit of Giants fans who just knew that 16-0 was a fait accompli.

Props to the Giants for not playing like it was a week 3 exhibition game, and bigger props to the Pats for running the table.

30th December 2007 08:29 AM
Nellcote Pats played a very tough Giants team.
Eli Manning looked like the QB he was supposed to be.
Burress, Jacobs are good players for the Gints.
Time for brief reflection on what is, and longer reflection what is next.
The tournament is about to commence.
30th December 2007 09:12 AM
Some Guy After watching last nights game, here is what I learned. I really thought Collinsworth was a douche bag but the man knows his shit and the Pats are just damn ballsy, great game!

30th December 2007 09:50 AM
PartyDoll MEG Congrats, Nelly!!

Your team deserves it!!

30th December 2007 12:08 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pats played a very tough Giants team.
Eli Manning looked like the QB he was supposed to be.
Burress, Jacobs are good players for the Gints.
Time for brief reflection on what is, and longer reflection what is next.
The tournament is about to commence.

I hope Vince Wilfork dies. That eye poke was totally unnecessary and he should be fined and suspended for the Divisional playoff game.
30th December 2007 12:21 PM
Nellcote Go Browns!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)