ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Masons Yard 1965
© Gered Mankowitz from the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: tour vid/dvd Return to archive
01-15-03 05:10 AM
corgi37 I've asked this before, but no answer. Someone, anyone, please tell me. Is there a tour-souvenir video/dvd that is sold at the shows? If there is, is it good? Being from Oz, we only got Voodoo here back in 95, and the vid for sale was from the opening show. So, i hope, there is also a vid for sale on this tour. Can someone confirm? Is it the stadum or arena? Yay or nay is suffice!
01-15-03 07:38 AM
exile Corgi I bought the same video in 95 at Voodoo Lounge tour
I hop there is a DVD as well
01-15-03 08:56 AM
riffhard64 i have a DVD boot and a VCD boot of the Fleet show...9-3-02.....will trade the VCD for something interesting....
01-15-03 11:28 AM
voodoopug There is no official boot out there, but After sat, many of us will have good, professional quality recordings of the HBO show from MSG. I am also told that a professional copy of the Philly Vet Stadium show exists.

Stonesdoug.com reported earlier in the year that the Wiltern show was recorded for eventual release.

www.geocities.com/thevoodoopugs
01-16-03 08:07 AM
corgi37 So i take it at the souvenir stands at the gig, where you buy t's, bandanna's, flashing tongues (i cant wait to get one of them!), there is no video for sale? I thought there would have been, by now anyway. The souvenir vid of voodoo was pretty good, but for some very odd reason, it featured no sympathy! I mean, what a fucking song to leave off! What with all the inflatables and that. And what about the dreadful "stones in the max". No JJ flash!!!
01-16-03 06:50 PM
sergey Please send me your trade list with Rolling Stones DVD on my email: [email protected]
Thank you.
01-16-03 06:55 PM
sergey Please send me your trade list with Rolling Stones DVD on my email: [email protected]
Thank you.
Sergey.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST