ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Awesome header pic! Return to archive
12-28-01 11:09 AM
Maxlugar Mick in '75 doing Midnight Rambler!!!!

Good God that was a tour right there my little Stonesicles!

Mick was simply demonic!

It's only 11:00Am and I'm dying to get home and Stonesify my body and mind!

Oh dear sweet Stones pals, I wish you were all going to be there when I got home. My 400CD player would melt!

I'm jonesin' for a Stonesin' for sure.

My O-Stones layer is thick and moist!

I have a frothy, effervescent discharge seeping from my every pore.

You see, I have Stonesereal Disease.

And it itches.

LA '75 will scratch it up good.

Ahhhhhhhhh! That's the stuff!

MAXY!!!
12-28-01 01:31 PM
Child of the Moon Maxy, my man, I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pic. EXXXXCELLENT! Midnight Rambler, from 1972-1976, was simply chilling. I mean, all versions from before and after have been awesome, but when Mick got down and writhed on the floor liek this, like the raving, demonic preacher of Black Sunday, well... what more needs to be said?

I love the Stones.
12-28-01 04:15 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Remember my Stonesey pals...Midnight Rambler is the answer to EVERY question.

Q: Doggy or Missionary?
A: Midnight Rambler.

Geez that's deep.
12-28-01 05:39 PM
Jaxx alot of midnight ramblin could go on with a guy on his knees like that.
12-28-01 08:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl glad you like it, yes it is midnight rambler from the 1972 tour by a great photographer, one of my favourites Mr. Neal Preston, and stay tuned as his site is under re-construction and will be available again in the near future. I will let you know when.

The site will be located in the address below and currently has some great pix of Led Zeppelin and David Bowie

http://www.prestonpictures.com

12-30-01 09:04 AM
Maxlugar That pic is definately from '75 not '72. Voodoo baby, your slipping with the dates
12-30-01 01:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL maxy, I'm sure it is from 1972, just see the way he dress
12-30-01 01:24 PM
Gazza Looks like mid 70's to me too,goin by Mick's hair - ive certainly seen that pic before,its a good one

the leather jacket isnt unlike the one he wore at Knebworth in 76 or the 5th Avenue "gig" in 1975 to announce the tour...
12-30-01 02:30 PM
The Eggman ya right

Q: Cardinal , Do you like little boys?
A: MIDNIGHT RAMBLER
12-31-01 07:26 AM
Maxlugar Look at the string tied around the bottom of his pants. That's a '75 dead give away.

Also, Mick at bangs cut on '72. '75 his hair was long in the front.

I have way too much time on my hands.

Maxy!
12-31-01 04:08 PM
~AzQb

Oh MisterLugAAA!!!

Any 'lil snippet of any kind is SO very well appreciated by me, personally! You "rockaDisWorld", B ; )

Alweays a fascinating wickedly hilarious gig you are, indeed!

~A
12-31-01 05:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes it is an awesome header, and it is not from neither 1975 nor 1972 it's from 1999 in Hartford just some minutes before the first Rolling Stones show there

Gazza, who took it?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.