ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: As much as I like Ronnie's art Return to archive
12-24-01 11:58 AM
nankerphelge This Mick/Keith homoerotic thing at the top of the page is a bit much.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nite!
12-24-01 12:17 PM
The Worst The pic doesn't necessarily show something homoerotic. I think, that Ronnie simply leans on Keith, because he regards him as a father, as he has said.
12-24-01 12:25 PM
Mathijs This "homo erotic" (I wouldn't call two guys in a dance motion homo erotic) drawing by Woody is actally based on a genuine photo that was used by the Stones as a press photo at the release of Undercover. Ronnie merely copied it.

Mathijs
12-24-01 01:19 PM
The Worst Thanks for the information! I have already seen other pictures, on which Ronnie touches Keith like a good friend. And I must add one thing: I don't have anything against homoerotic things, just wanted to say, what Ronnie is possibly thinking about. Those pics look very sincere and emotional.
12-26-01 03:59 PM
Miss U. Nanker, I guess you never noticed Keith is always hugging Ronnie. And in Voodoo Lounge, Mick hugs him often onstage...from that video there seems to be more rapport between Mick & Woody than Keith & Woody.
12-27-01 08:24 AM
Maxlugar Am I getting this right? Do some of you actually think that is Ronnie and Keith?

It's Mick and Keith. I've seen this as a photo as well. But why is Keith playing left handed?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.