ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Sweet Virginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Black Crowes DVD release date (nsc) Return to archive
January 16th, 2006 09:24 PM
Saint Sway The Black Crowes DVD will be released worldwide on March 21.

filmed live at the legendary Fillmore in San Fran. Titled "FREAK AND ROLL... INTO THE FOG".

contains a 2 and a half hour live performance and a bonus behind the scenes short film

full review, track lasting and info here:
http://www.eagle-rock.com/eaglerockUSA/media_detail.php?media_id=709
January 16th, 2006 09:44 PM
Altamont >"...what really puts the Crowes in the same category as the Beatles and Stones is the quality of their own material."<

That is what the review says. Does anyone really believe that?
January 16th, 2006 09:52 PM
BILL PERKS GOOD,I NEED A NEW COASTER
January 16th, 2006 09:55 PM
Saint Sway I think they are the one lone band in recent years that has written material, both lyrically and musically, that holds up to my classic rock heroes and sounds right in place being played along side them.

for me, they are the band that fully embraces the music and captures the spirit of Exile On Main Street and brings it to life in their music.

of course, thats my opinion. For which, I will be flamed in seconds here by folks on this msg board that own INXS and U2 albums and go to Eagles concerts.

thats ok. To each thier own.

"Bring on. Bring on."
January 16th, 2006 10:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I think they are the one lone band in recent years that has written material, both lyrically and musically, that holds up to my classic rock heroes and sounds right in place being played along side them.

for me, they are the band that fully embraces the music and captures the spirit of Exile On Main Street and brings it to life in their music.

of course, thats my opinion. For which, I will be flamed in seconds here by folks on this msg board that own INXS and U2 albums and go to Eagles concerts.

thats ok. To each thier own.

"Bring on. Bring on."

I hate:

INXS
U2
THE EAGLES
January 16th, 2006 10:44 PM
pdog If A Black Crowes Disc was released in a forest, would I still be able to not hear it?
January 17th, 2006 12:29 AM
Dan I was just watching the film made of the Monsters Of Rock in Moscow '91, looks like they even had their own Altamont too (though they were not the headliners). There just had to have been a Meredith Hunter type monent at that gig. The music itself though I would rate as almost as good as Pantera though the costumes are sillier.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)