ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Sweet Virginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ATTENTION EXILE & STARBUCK Return to archive
January 15th, 2006 08:23 AM
corgi37 Exile - got my burner up and going, and the dvd's will be burnt tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I had to wait for a mate to come over and activate the cracked programs he installed for me.

STARBUCK - Fucking finished Stop breaking down! Totally different to the crap i sent you. New drums & guitars. Timing still an issue in some parts, but a vast improvement. I've mixed it down, and thought i saved it to a cd-rw for transfer to this computer (i have 3), but it didnt frigging work. It will, dont worry. Trouble is, it will be about 50-60mg! I'll try to convert it to mp3 or something and email it. All else fails, i;ve saved and mixed down all the tracks, so i can send them all individually. What a lot of fucking about! New sound card. New burner. New network card. New cymbal. New mikes. You owe me a fortune. Reciept will be sent as well. lol. Also, my babies just dont sleep, so more often than not, a week or more would go by without me being able to do anything. "Where's Daddy?" "Why is the garage light on?" "I want Daddy!" etc. Also got drum part for Let it loose to send. Again, i might have to convert that too. I use Cool Edit Pro vs 2.1, so i am not sure if the files will work. It converts to wma i think (or anything i want), so gimme a day to figure it out.

Gonna hook up my new mikes in the next day or so, and will do something like Rocks Off or maybe Happy. Drums only this time.

To both of you, thanks for your patience. The last few months have been a major hassle in all parts of my life, but 2006 has put a stop to that. Of course, Egon fucked me up for awhile, because i fell in love with his Dutch born, French living ass!
January 15th, 2006 09:19 AM
J.J.Flash Damn... I still didn't record my guitar on Happy, Ventilator Blues and Let it Loose......

Does it mean that I am fired??!?!

Fuckin' worried about it Corgster....

I swear the God Almighty I ain't having a free time.... but anyway, Corgi, Starbuck, Fleabit, Ju, anybody, feel free to fuck with me, as I fucked with you....

Damn.....

P.S.: I still want to be part of it, would be a pleasure.
January 15th, 2006 12:44 PM
egon
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Egon fucked me up for awhile, because i fell in love with his Dutch born, French living ass!

I love you to my man.

(The clean & healthy kind of course)
January 16th, 2006 06:23 AM
corgi37 I love you like a pirate loves a cabin boy!

Let it loose drums are being sent tonight. If i am out of time - tough! I think you can hear my dog barking in the background too. My stupid wife let him out whilst i was 1/2 way through. Then the kids came knocking. Then my brother.

I havent had a spare moment in months. Work all week, and wife works all weekend, meaning i have to watch the little ones. If i dont, i find 3/4's of my dvd collection used as frisbees. Dont even mention my cd's. I have about 2 dozen left!

Anyway, its smooth sailing from now on. LIL drums sending tonight. Hope they work.
January 16th, 2006 09:15 PM
Starbuck dude!

don't worry about the time lapse...i said it would take a few years.

however, there is a bit of a problem on my part. i can't for the life of me figure out how to download songs from the computer to my korg. i spent about two frustrating, hair pulling hours when you sent me the last bit, all for naught. i will work on it when i get back from the {{{{SummitoftheCentury!}}}}}.

i did get a few emails from you yesterday but neither had an attachment.
January 16th, 2006 09:59 PM
Daethgod im working on the geetar riffs for happy myself
gotta get that strumming down

January 17th, 2006 05:29 AM
corgi37 Happy is a tricky one Daeth. I always have problems with Keith songs that go from C to F or F to C. Hard to get my fingers going some times.

S/Buck - Fucking computers! I tried to compress what i was sending. The drum track to LIL is 37mg. I'm still having hassles trying to remember how the hell i can mix down all the parts to a song, and finish it off. I've done it, as the shitty results the 1st time prove. But buggered if i can do it again! Will keep trying. I am not sure what the attachment limit is from hotmai, but i am sure it aint 37mg! The files are wav files btw. I'll keep trying. Worst comes to worst, PM me your home address and i'll mail a cd-rw to you.
January 17th, 2006 06:31 AM
exile Corgs,
No sweat mate...I have been away from my computer for about a month down here in sydney. Drinking way too much since finishing exams. hanging out with girlfriend and daughter relaxing. so to tell the truth I forgot myself.

take it easy hope 2006 gets better for you.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)