ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Sweet Virginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE ENEMIES LIST!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
January 15th, 2006 07:04 AM
JumpingKentFlash Great Pug. Count me in for a copy.
January 15th, 2006 08:33 AM
corgi37 You fucking idiot, speedfreakjive. I wasnt being racist. Just telling it like it is. In the U.S., rock is dead. White rock is fucked. Its either candy pop, country (the new rock!) or hip hop/rap/urban/dance - call it what you will. Yanks dont understand a bloody word Williams or the Gallaghers say. They dont get the humour. Neither are they really, truly good looking enough. Their haircuts for a start (an important factor!). They aint "pimps". They aint flying the flag. They are pasty white English folk. That was cool 40 years ago, it aint now. If either Robbie or Oasis was gonna smash the U.S., it would have happened by now. Robbie has actually stated (as recently as 2 weeks ago in a i/v with a Melbourne music journo) that he has given up on the U.S., but likes to spend time there as he is completely unknown. Dont you get what i am saying? Its now all Kanye West, 50cent and 2,000 other rap types. 7 minute, Beatles influenced, distorted guitar songs, sung with a heavy English accent, are not really popular in Detroit, NY, Philly or Alberquerque (er, did i spell that right?). And Robbie's humour, and might i add, rather lame music, does not translate at all. Why would a kid, straight outta Compton, give a shit about a parka wearing, mop-topped, hard to understand Englishman from the midlands, when he's got pimps laying down some phat beats and cruising with his posse, and driving those cars with the springs that make them bounce.

Use ya brain, man!
January 15th, 2006 08:34 AM
corgi37 BTW - where is this fucking list?
January 15th, 2006 08:37 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
You fucking idiot, speedfreakjive. I wasnt being racist. Just telling it like it is. In the U.S., rock is dead. White rock is fucked. Its either candy pop, country (the new rock!) or hip hop/rap/urban/dance - call it what you will. Yanks dont understand a bloody word Williams or the Gallaghers say. They dont get the humour. Neither are they really, truly good looking enough. Their haircuts for a start (an important factor!). They aint "pimps". They aint flying the flag. They are pasty white English folk. That was cool 40 years ago, it aint now. If either Robbie or Oasis was gonna smash the U.S., it would have happened by now. Robbie has actually stated (as recently as 2 weeks ago in a i/v with a Melbourne music journo) that he has given up on the U.S., but likes to spend time there as he is completely unknown. Dont you get what i am saying? Its now all Kanye West, 50cent and 2,000 other rap types. 7 minute, Beatles influenced, distorted guitar songs, sung with a heavy English accent, are not really popular in Detroit, NY, Philly or Alberquerque (er, did i spell that right?). And Robbie's humour, and might i add, rather lame music, does not translate at all. Why would a kid, straight outta Compton, give a shit about a parka wearing, mop-topped, hard to understand Englishman from the midlands, when he's got pimps laying down some phat beats and cruising with his posse, and driving those cars with the springs that make them bounce.

Use ya brain, man!

OK, I see you're point.
January 16th, 2006 06:13 AM
corgi37 Hope i didnt offend you. Didnt mean to. Dont put me on your enemies list, lol.

January 16th, 2006 05:28 PM
kath i know i'm on it, i just wanna know where i rank!!!
January 16th, 2006 05:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
i know i'm on it, i just wanna know where i rank!!!

your kindness to animals alone keeps you off the list, besides josh and I think you are great!
January 16th, 2006 06:18 PM
kath i honestly am a nice guy. i just get a little grumpy sometimes.....

middleagedfatoldbitterbroadwithnofuture syndrome.

i thank you and josh....

kath (aka "threadkiller")
January 16th, 2006 06:39 PM
Some Guy Is it out yet?
January 16th, 2006 06:39 PM
Some Guy If your not on it does it mean you are on the Friends list?
January 16th, 2006 08:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
If your not on it does it mean you are on the Friends list?

no, but it is understood that we love everyone aside from those on the enemies list!
January 16th, 2006 10:35 PM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck For the CD (for the record is obviously outdated)
I can't stand either U2 or Oasis!

U2 might be somewhat "tolerable" if they had a different singer but Bono makes them insufferable to me.
Ditto for Oasis.
January 16th, 2006 10:43 PM
pdog Is there a street date for the enemies list? I want to get it before NYC, but will get a bootleg copy in NYC Friday if I must.
January 16th, 2006 10:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Is there a street date for the enemies list? I want to get it before NYC, but will get a bootleg copy in NYC Friday if I must.

due to complications at home, the enemies list has been moved up again...but don't fear! ITS COMING
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)