ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Sweet Virginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE ENEMIES LIST!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
January 13th, 2006 08:10 AM
egon
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I feel angryness and a lack of alcohol...

Au contraire my friend, I only love ! (maxlugar ca. 1352)
I'll glady greet Mr Perks.

but you may be right about the alcohol, and the lack thereof
January 13th, 2006 08:11 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
The fact is The Stones have 2 rivals; u2 and Oasis - whom I predict for future greatness.

One day, Oasis will succeed in releasing a Rice Krispies Jingle too.
good luck lads!
January 13th, 2006 08:12 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

One day, Oasis will succeed in releasing a Rice Krispies Jingle too.
good luck lads!

commercially they will, the world has yet to realise the quality of Don't Believe The The Truth.
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 13th, 2006 08:22 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

commercially they will, the world has yet to realise the quality of Don't Believe The The Truth.

if you say it. fingers crossed for them
im not a big fan of Oasis, even if they've recorded a great collection of nice singles.I ve always prefered Blur, and felt many times shameful for that
in 2005 I ve discovered Kasabian, a great band

cheers and have a nice week end (like Egon I got no enemies )
January 13th, 2006 08:23 AM
Gazza
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
The fact is The Stones have 2 rivals; u2 and Oasis - whom I predict for future greatness.

one of them has been around for 26 years and the other for 12 years already

if their greatness is in the future, whats taking them so long?
January 13th, 2006 08:25 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:

one of them has been around for 26 years and the other for 12 years already

if their greatness is in the future, whats taking them so long?

well exacty, it took u2 13 years to reach "greatness", the time is nearly upon us. And we're not quite 12 years from Definitely Maybe - September 94'
January 13th, 2006 02:09 PM
Gazza Oasis' first single was spring of 1994 - they had actually been going for a couple of years before that, though

Maybe I misread your post. I thought you were saying that greatness is in the future for BOTH of them
[Edited by Gazza]
January 13th, 2006 02:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Oasis' first single was spring of 1994 - they had actually been going for a couple of years before that, though

Maybe I misread your post. I thought you were saying that greatness is in the future for BOTH of them
[Edited by Gazza]

lets hope not!
January 13th, 2006 03:33 PM
glencar
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

well exacty, it took u2 13 years to reach "greatness", the time is nearly upon us. And we're not quite 12 years from Definitely Maybe - September 94'

13 years before the release of The Joshua Tree Bono had yet to get his first zit. You know NADA about anything.
January 13th, 2006 03:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

13 years before the release of The Joshua Tree Bono had yet to get his first zit. You know NADA about anything.

I hate U2 and most things associated with them!!!!!
January 13th, 2006 03:44 PM
Joey " 13 years before the release of The Joshua Tree Bono had yet to get his first zit. You know NADA about anything."

< ---- Oh , YEAH !!!!! Well Joey's Ass Smells and he has got ' pits ' .

Oh , Lil' Fella .... ( Lil' Fiji )

[Edited by Joey]
January 13th, 2006 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" 13 years before the release of The Joshua Tree Bono had yet to get his first zit. You know NADA about anything."

< ---- Oh , YEAH !!!!! Well Joey's Ass Smells and he has got ' pits ' .

Oh , Lil' Fella .... ( Lil' Fiji )

[Edited by Joey]

black pugs are cool too!
January 13th, 2006 04:04 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

black pugs are cool too!

Do you like Sweaters ?!?!

January 13th, 2006 04:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do you like Sweaters ?!?!

you light up my life joeykins!
January 13th, 2006 04:10 PM
lotsajizz I like Oasis...but man, they ain't gonna get any better...

January 13th, 2006 04:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I like Oasis...but man, they ain't gonna get any better...

they are awful...only entertaining thing about them is when they brawl or taunt each other from the crowd.
January 13th, 2006 04:15 PM
Some Guy I don't have time to read all these posts. What is the enemies list? just gimme the jist of it.
January 13th, 2006 04:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I don't have time to read all these posts. What is the enemies list? just gimme the jist of it.

it will be similar to a do not greet list but will be all inclusive...so far i can confirm that many BOno/Macca fans will be on there....

we ask for patience as this is a tough project!
January 13th, 2006 04:20 PM
Some Guy carry on
January 13th, 2006 04:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
carry on

January 13th, 2006 04:32 PM
glencar Carry on but speed it up!
January 13th, 2006 04:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot >so far i can confirm that many BOno/Macca fans will be on there<

Whoa...you're gonna put Joey on the enemies list?!?

Cool.

You know the U2 was a very dependable aircraft. The US used it to great effect during the cold war. Of course, we did have one shot down. But think of all the flights that they didn't shoot down! An amazing record.

Of course the Blackbird could fly rings around the U2.

They have a Blackbird on display at the new Smithsonian Hangar at Dulles. They have the complete Enola Gay there too! You can touch it! And the space shuttle Enterprise.

It was strange watching the Japanese tourists taking pictures of the Enola Gay.
January 13th, 2006 04:36 PM
glencar They'll shoot anything!
January 13th, 2006 04:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>so far i can confirm that many BOno/Macca fans will be on there<

Whoa...you're gonna put Joey on the enemies list?!?

Cool.

You know the U2 was a very dependable aircraft. The US used it to great effect during the cold war. Of course, we did have one shot down. But think of all the flights that they didn't shoot down! An amazing record.

Of course the Blackbird could fly rings around the U2.

They have a Blackbird on display at the new Smithsonian Hangar at Dulles. They have the complete Enola Gay there too! You can touch it! And the space shuttle Enterprise.

It was strange watching the Japanese tourists taking pictures of the Enola Gay.

Joey may get "exempt status" due to his pug sweater postings
January 13th, 2006 05:30 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
They'll shoot anything!

Fucking junkies!
January 14th, 2006 05:50 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
jb wrote:

Kent, I don't even think of you...we had a little fun on Shidoobee- it was all made up. Pug was goofing on you telling you I was mad....it was a fucking goof...I could care less if you like the Beatles, U2,#1 stones fan, etc....I personally don't care for those groups....but what you or others think is of little importance to me...
As far as posting, I have gone months without doing so.....if and when I chose to stop I will..if I change my mind I will..
As for the enemies list, I have nothing to do with it..Pug thought of the idea as another goof.....I could care less about who is on it or not..it's a fucking joke....much like the "You shall/shall not be greeted" lists ..that was something I made up and it has had a lot of staying power.
If you want to be serious for a moment, I will tell you that I have , in fact, received threats from people over the years...you think they maybe taking things posted on a message board too seriously? To me, I use the boards for a laugh, a little bit of Stones info, and yes, I have actually made a couple of "real life" friends....but amnyone who has ever taken anything I have posted too seriously, has clearly no understanding of me....Thankfully, the 50-100 people I have met on this tour know the real me, and we have had an awesome time....
So can I make it any clearer..JB, Mr. Lawyer, Josh, Esq, Scrotum C10 are all characters .....yes, I am a lawyer, yes I am comfortable, yes, I spend a shit load on ticket, but no, I am not some arrogant fuck...in fact, I have gone out of my way to help financially several memebers on the various boards and have treated many to drinks, dinners, etc...I hope you understand now...
[Edited by jb]

You know something? I always wondered how the heck a person could the way you were (As the lawyer dude and all). I tell you: You had me fooled right until I read this post. I guess the joke's on me. No problem, I can laugh about it.
One thing though: I hope the part in your Mr. Lawyer spoof about having a serious illness was fake too? 'Cause see now you got me all worried, 'cause you reveal yourself to me as a true person and not that lame lawyer character (Not that lawyers are particularly lame: I mean Mr. L). You're not ill I hope??? I mean for real?

Hahahahaha. Now I think about all the times when I have sat and cursed Mr. Lawyer to hell. "Damn that friggin guy is so fucking irritating" and all. You had me fooled all the way. OK, I'll stand up the wall and everybody on RocksOff, Shidoobee and IORR can point at me and laugh.

*Sigh* I guess I was the naive one here........

(To VoodooPug: Can I buy a CD-R of the Pugs last show whne you get around to transfering it to CD (Or DVD if you have that). Or you shall not be greeted )
January 14th, 2006 06:34 AM
Jumacfly hi there

just a few words to say I love you all.

cheers!!
jU
January 14th, 2006 08:46 AM
corgi37 Oasis will never be bigger than they have been. They cant crack it in the U.S. Neither can Robbie Williams. Too white. Too ugly. Too out of date.

Oasis were here last month. Varied reports. Some good. Some ok. Many hostile. Every one agreed Zak was awesome though!

Neither Robbie or Oasis will make it in the U.S. Oasis is associated with a now old-hat "fad" - namely, the whole "Cool Brittania" thing. They are so 90's. Robbie himself has given up with cracking the U.S. and (rightly) concentrates on Europe. The Yanks just dont get him.

The main problem with both bands, as far as America is concerned is simple. They aint black.

I own no music by either artist, but dont mind Noel Gallagher. He comes out with some incredibly funny shit.
January 14th, 2006 09:49 AM
voodoopug Kent: Whenever I get around to converting it to CDR, I will make it available to anyone who wants it.

As far as Josh's illness's go: Mr Lawyer, JB, and Josh all are convinced they are very ill...the testicular calcification is true.....this is one time where character and reality overlap
January 14th, 2006 09:52 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Oasis will never be bigger than they have been. They cant crack it in the U.S. Neither can Robbie Williams. Too white. Too ugly. Too out of date.

Oasis were here last month. Varied reports. Some good. Some ok. Many hostile. Every one agreed Zak was awesome though!

Neither Robbie or Oasis will make it in the U.S. Oasis is associated with a now old-hat "fad" - namely, the whole "Cool Brittania" thing. They are so 90's. Robbie himself has given up with cracking the U.S. and (rightly) concentrates on Europe. The Yanks just dont get him.

The main problem with both bands, as far as America is concerned is simple. They aint black.

I own no music by either artist, but dont mind Noel Gallagher. He comes out with some incredibly funny shit.

Why do you mention Robbie Williams & racism,my post didn't address these things. Time will tell on Oasis.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)