ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Sweet Virginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE ENEMIES LIST!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
January 12th, 2006 11:59 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
You didn't miss aNything, Joshy. Dumb people did. Relax buddy.
[Edited by glencar]

Just received via Fed-Ex my 2nd row Arkansas!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 12th, 2006 12:05 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Just received via Fed-Ex my 2nd row Arkansas!!!
[Edited by jb]

Sweeter than a bowl of Post's Super Sugar Crisps !!!

January 12th, 2006 12:10 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Sweeter than a bowl of Post's Super Sugar Crisps !!!

And my resv at the beautiful Peabody overlloking the river!!!!!
January 12th, 2006 12:12 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Just received viua Fe-Ex my 2nd row Arkansas!!!

Wha-wha-what about me? Got a spare?
January 12th, 2006 12:15 PM
Riffhard
quote:
ChrisEditor wrote:
Eh...I should have held my tongue. These guys aren't worth getting into an argument about.

I will say, Riffy, you don't want to get into a battle of wits with me--you don't have the ammunition.

Carry on.

From this point forward I shall refer to you as "Cat Toy". Should I choose to get into a "battle of wits" with you it will be on my terms,and you will be left dangling in the wind big boy. You come over here and slam a poster who has been posting on these boards for years now,and you act as if you know the man's motivations.

Well you have shown your ignorance,and your gullibility. For those of us that have the brain power of more than a sand flea it became apparent years ago that Josh was putting us all on. You,and apparently several other incredibly thick posters,have not put it all together yet. LOL! I don't don't have the ammunition? You are kidding right? Of course this is where you will use the fall back excuse of,"I don't care if it's a joke. It's not funny...blah,blah,blah..." Yeah? Bullshit! It's down right hysterical that he can still rile some people up! Josh has been met by many people on this tour,and to a man or woman he has proven to be a great guy,and funny as hell at that. He is also very generous.

I could give two shits about what you think of Josh,Rocks Off,or myself for that matter. However,you come over here and try and start shit with a poster that has become a fixture here,why? Just curious as to your motivation? Did the anti-Beatles anti-U2 rants finally wear you down? Was it the fact that he regularly flaunts his wealth? Was it the greet not greet list? What exactly motivated you?

For someone who claims to have "wit" you certainly have no sense. Here's a clue. He was joking!!! It has all been a joke! For years now this schtick has been Josh's MO. Most of us know that now. Some people,that have little in the way of "wit",have still not figured it out.

Riffy
January 12th, 2006 12:17 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

And my resv at the beautiful Peabody overlloking the river!!!!!

When I was a little boy we would take long canoe trips down the rivers...
Rivers and mountains and those winding dirt roads of the highways, how I long to return to the innocence of my youth... I'm sure my onset of alzheimers will be bring me back to that place!
My posting abilties will surely decline, but let's be honest. They've never been that good!
Be it a drink at stouts or a concession stand beer, I'm buying you a drink... It's one of the things I've looked forward too...
January 12th, 2006 12:25 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

From this point forward I shall refer to you as "Cat Toy". Should I choose to get into a "battle of wits" with you it will be on my terms,and you will be left dangling in the wind big boy. You come over here and slam a poster who has been posting on these boards for years now,and you act as if you know the man's motivations.

Well you have shown your ignorance,and your gullibility. For those of us that have the brain power of more than a sand flea it became apparent years ago that Josh was putting us all on. You,and apparently several other incredibly thick posters,have not put it all together yet. LOL! I don't don't have the ammunition? You are kidding right? Of course this is where you will use the fall back excuse of,"I don't care if it's a joke. It's not funny...blah,blah,blah..." Yeah? Bullshit! It's down right hysterical that he can still rile some people up! Josh has been met by many people on this tour,and to a man or woman he has proven to be a great guy,and funny as hell at that. He is also very generous.

I could give two shits about what you think of Josh,Rocks Off,or myself for that matter. However,you come over here and try and start shit with a poster that has become a fixture here,why? Just curious as to your motivation? Did the anti-Beatles anti-U2 rants finally wear you down? Was it the fact that he regularly flaunts his wealth? Was it the greet not greet list? What exactly motivated you?

For someone who claims to have "wit" you certainly have no sense. Here's a clue. He was joking!!! It has all been a joke! For years now this schtick has been Josh's MO. Most of us know that now. Some people,that have little in the way of "wit",have still not figured it out.

Riffy

Primo, Riffy, primo!
January 12th, 2006 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Thanks Riffy..I did not even read the whole thread and see this guys post..it's simply amazing that someone can be allegedly driven from a board by one posters so-called negativity............which , as you correctly point out, has been an ongoing act for like only 10 yrs....Yiu can hate my posts, loive them, or do what most do, and simply ignore them...I didn't even start the thread or the enemies list...that credit goes to Pug....Peace and see ya in ther Big Apple!!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 12th, 2006 12:46 PM
Nellcote I feel defeated, as try as I have, I've not done enough to be on the enemies list.
I'd place myself on, for a period of time, if I could.
As for now, I still feel downcast, abandoned.
I feel awful bad.
The Streets Of Love are looking awful dismal.
January 12th, 2006 12:47 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I feel defeated, as try as I have, I've not done enough to be on the enemies list.
I'd place myself on, for a period of time, if I could.
As for now, I still feel downcast, abandoned.
I feel awful bad.
The Streets Of Love are looking awful dismal.

Just fill the garden up Sunday night!!!
January 12th, 2006 12:47 PM
Jair
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Jair - hows it going with piccies of "our" Yummy girl? Tell her an Aussie loves her. The chicks love that. And dont forget close up shots of her feet!

Well, you know Corgi, that's a very delicate work to be done.
Feet? oh my!!! Why not..teet?

I can't promise anything!
If I can't get, however, I will post a pic of my own ass.

Fair enough?

January 12th, 2006 12:54 PM
ChrisEditor It took you that many hours to come up with that? Wow. Primo, indeed. You better get some rest now.

Seriously, though, I'm going to put this one to rest. Consider me trembling in a corner and move on.

Things like this are ridiculous and not worth it to anyone (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt).

I started it and I'm ending it.

Take care.
January 12th, 2006 12:57 PM
voodoopug This is why we have no choice but to develop a thourough enemies list
January 12th, 2006 12:57 PM
jb
quote:
ChrisEditor wrote:
It took you that many hours to come up with that? Wow. Primo, indeed. You better get some rest now.

Seriously, though, I'm going to put this one to rest. Consider me trembling in a corner and move on.

Things like this are ridiculous and not worth it to anyone (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt).

I started it and I'm ending it.

Take care.

Still here? ...you can't get enoguh of this place. I understand.....we got what you call talent.
January 12th, 2006 12:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Still here? ...you can't get enoguh of this place. I understand.....we got what you call talent.

it is amazing that we have the ability to both enrage and engage....we make dreams come true and apparently cause nightmares as well!
January 12th, 2006 01:02 PM
Nellcote JB wrote:

Look, I've been trying.
I was in the supermarket just this morning.
I ran into a 40 something, good looking woman.
I talked up ABB, I talked up the show, then I hit her with the line "Put your hips to my lips babe"..
Woman called the cops, said I was trying to force myself on her...
Just when you try to help someone out, what a country!
It's Rough Justice for ya........
January 12th, 2006 01:23 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB wrote:

Look, I've been trying.
I was in the supermarket just this morning.
I ran into a 40 something, good looking woman.
I talked up ABB, I talked up the show, then I hit her with the line "Put your hips to my lips babe"..
Woman called the cops, said I was trying to force myself on her...
Just when you try to help someone out, what a country!
It's Rough Justice for ya........

Nellcote...be careful of those Dangerous Beauties!!!!!..and enjoy the
January 12th, 2006 01:23 PM
gimmekeef ooops..Beantown 2's
January 13th, 2006 12:12 AM
Barney Fife Boner:

January 13th, 2006 12:49 AM
Starbuck i shall take the initiative and start the enemies list!
feel free to add or detract names where appropriate:

1. Don Henley
2. Bandwidth
3. "The Family Circus"
4. Ted Koppel impersonators
5. Pavlov's Dog (RIP)
6. Mark David Chapman
7. empty glasses at the SotC
8. Candlelit dinner w/ Talya Peachfeather
9. Glen Frey
10. U2 tribute bands (unnecessary and superfluous)
11. REM message boards
12. Sharing a hot tub with Demon Life
13. the WB network
14. loosing one's virginity to IanBillen
15. arnold schwarzenegger in "jingle all the way"

January 13th, 2006 12:50 AM
glencar Touche!
January 13th, 2006 01:29 AM
stonedinaustralia so come on pug

post the goddamn list already

or at least the top ten

by way of clarification - enemies of what or who??
January 13th, 2006 05:53 AM
Gazza 5 pages into this thread and the 'list' is still conspicuous by its absence

Like the long wait for "A Bigger Bang", I predict a feeling of anti-climax for many posters when it's finally released...
January 13th, 2006 06:20 AM
egon while we wait, maybe BILL PERKS can once more post the IDIOT list?
January 13th, 2006 07:48 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Starbuck wrote:

13. the WB network

It was the WB who gave us Nikki Cox. For this, I demand it be removed from our Enemies List immediately!

The WB also gave the world Maxlugar singing Can't You Hear Me Knockin' (Complete with sung guitar parts) infront of MSG '02.

WB!
January 13th, 2006 07:59 AM
corgi37 Do you mean that piano playing Danish guy? Edgar Bergin is it?

And, JB, i hate it when you are serious. Forget the twat and move on. Wish i was in Bushland to spill some booze with you.
January 13th, 2006 08:01 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
while we wait, maybe BILL PERKS can once more post the IDIOT list?

I feel angryness and a lack of alcohol...
January 13th, 2006 08:02 AM
speedfreakjive The fact is The Stones have 2 rivals; u2 and Oasis - whom I predict for future greatness.
January 13th, 2006 08:09 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
This is why we have no choice but to develop a thourough enemies list

WHEN?
January 13th, 2006 08:10 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Starbuck wrote:

13. the WB network

It was the WB who gave us Nikki Cox. For this, I demand it be removed from our Enemies List immediately!

The WB also gave the world Maxlugar singing Can't You Hear Me Knockin' (Complete with sung guitar parts) infront of MSG '02.

WB!

I preferred Nikki's older sister Suxx....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)