ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Sweet Virginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE ENEMIES LIST!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
January 11th, 2006 10:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
ChrisEditor wrote:
Please put me on the enemies list. JB is such an asshole he ruined Shidoobeeland for me with his worthless posts and constant negativity.
And it's for that reason I don't participate on this board much.

Knowing he's gone after this tour ends, I hope to hell it ends quickly.

Greet that, Dickweeds.

I see a man with a problem. I also see a man that has zilch in the way of a sense of humour.

Josh is great and generous man. That you don't "get" it is your own damned problem.

The fact that after all these years Josh can still rile up people up that don't even know they are being played is a testament to his internet status!!

Viva la Josh!!

Riffy

Riffhard
January 11th, 2006 10:59 PM
glencar Exactly! He may as well be a fan of Cher!
January 11th, 2006 11:00 PM
egon Can someone please tell me if there is or isn't an enemy list, whether it's similar to BILL's idiot list and if I'm on it?

Thank you.
January 11th, 2006 11:05 PM
glencar
quote:
egon wrote:
Can someone please tell me if there is or isn't an enemy list, whether it's similar to BILL's idiot list and if I'm on it?

Thank you.

ChrisTheEditor might have one. Developing...
January 11th, 2006 11:22 PM
ChrisEditor Eh...I should have held my tongue. These guys aren't worth getting into an argument about.

I will say, Riffy, you don't want to get into a battle of wits with me--you don't have the ammunition.

Carry on.
January 11th, 2006 11:24 PM
glencar Oh, why not? Go for it, Riffy.
January 11th, 2006 11:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:
Can someone please tell me if there is or isn't an enemy list, whether it's similar to BILL's idiot list and if I'm on it?

Thank you.

The enemies list is still in development...many will be enraged, some will be elated....seems like we have a new candidate tonite!

Egon, as a charter member of my "want to drink with" list...you are in Rocks Off Cooperstown as far as I am concerned!
January 11th, 2006 11:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
ChrisEditor wrote:
Eh...I should have held my tongue. These guys aren't worth getting into an argument about.

I will say, Riffy, you don't want to get into a battle of wits with me--you don't have the ammunition.

Carry on.

you shall remain on the outside looking in while we (jb and I) shake hands and work the room (see Bristol Lounge in Boston and Alfreds in Memphis)
January 11th, 2006 11:26 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The enemies list is still in development...many will be enraged, some will be elated....seems like we have a new candidate tonite!

Egon, as a charter member of my "want to drink with" list...you are in Rocks Off Cooperstown as far as I am concerned!

Definitely. Egon's alright!
January 11th, 2006 11:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

Definitely. Egon's alright!

I consider him a dear friend in the electronic world and would treasure a chance to shake his hand.
January 11th, 2006 11:29 PM
Scottfree Will being on the enemies list give you street cred?
January 11th, 2006 11:32 PM
egon being on the idiot list does!

Puggy,
would you reconsider and come to NYC?
maybe i should speak to the wife?
let me know
January 11th, 2006 11:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Will being on the enemies list give you street cred?

I doubt it, but you never know....
January 11th, 2006 11:58 PM
egon
January 12th, 2006 12:03 AM
Brainbell Jangler ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
January 12th, 2006 12:06 AM
egon i wish!
But still fully away.
well gotta go to work in 2hrs anyway
January 12th, 2006 12:53 AM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:
being on the idiot list does!

Puggy,
would you reconsider and come to NYC?
maybe i should speak to the wife?
let me know

I really want to, but we already had one "Scare" as her docs rushed her to the hospital thinking the baby was in trouble..thankfully all turned out fine. Next week her mother is going to be in Mexico and I cannot leave her alone in case the baby decides he wants out early.

Cheers buddy!
January 12th, 2006 03:54 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
jb wrote:

Lighten up..lmfao.....I've been a fucking goof/parody for 10yrs on these boards and some still don't get it......I don't think I can get any lighter... I plan on retiring from active posting once this tour ends...quite frankly, I'm bored out of my fucking mind....

You can't get any lighter? Well why don't you try at least? And I bet that you won't stop posting after this tour. You love it too much, and you also love to hear yourself speak. Please tell me if I'm on the enemies list. It seems to be you that has to put me on it since Pug thinks I'm OK.

Glencar: I'm a what??? And why???
January 12th, 2006 05:42 AM
corgi37 Jair - hows it going with piccies of "our" Yummy girl? Tell her an Aussie loves her. The chicks love that. And dont forget close up shots of her feet!

P.S. Toe rings hopefully.

P.P.S. And i hate guys with under 1,000 posts bagging my mates.

Thats for us to do! Not that i would. I find myself very akin to JB & Josh. I feel the river Jordan in my veins. I feel like stomping on glass. I feel like wearing a skull cap. I am circumcised!!
January 12th, 2006 08:31 AM
gimmekeef This is all so exciting....just like being back in grade 6 again.....!
January 12th, 2006 11:22 AM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
This is all so exciting....just like being back in grade 6 again.....!

I was kidnapped by drunken posters in the 6th grade.
January 12th, 2006 11:22 AM
jb
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Like your posts............
January 12th, 2006 11:23 AM
glencar Oh snap!
January 12th, 2006 11:32 AM
jb
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

You can't get any lighter? Well why don't you try at least? And I bet that you won't stop posting after this tour. You love it too much, and you also love to hear yourself speak. Please tell me if I'm on the enemies list. It seems to be you that has to put me on it since Pug thinks I'm OK.

Kent, I don't even think of you...we had a little fun on Shidoobee- it was all made up. Pug was goofing on you telling you I was mad....it was a fucking goof...I could care less if you like the Beatles, U2,#1 stones fan, etc....I personally don't care for those groups....but what you or others think is of little importance to me...
As far as posting, I have gone months without doing so.....if and when I chose to stop I will..if I change my mind I will..
As for the enemies list, I have nothing to do with it..Pug thought of the idea as another goof.....I could care less about who is on it or not..it's a fucking joke....much like the "You shall/shall not be greeted" lists ..that was something I made up and it has had a lot of staying power.
If you want to be serious for a moment, I will tell you that I have , in fact, received threats from people over the years...you think they maybe taking things posted on a message board too seriously? To me, I use the boards for a laugh, a little bit of Stones info, and yes, I have actually made a couple of "real life" friends....but amnyone who has ever taken anything I have posted too seriously, has clearly no understanding of me....Thankfully, the 50-100 people I have met on this tour know the real me, and we have had an awesome time....
So can I make it any clearer..JB, Mr. Lawyer, Josh, Esq, Scrotum C10 are all characters .....yes, I am a lawyer, yes I am comfortable, yes, I spend a shit load on ticket, but no, I am not some arrogant fuck...in fact, I have gone out of my way to help financially several memebers on the various boards and have treated many to drinks, dinners, etc...I hope you understand now...
[Edited by jb]
January 12th, 2006 11:49 AM
glencar
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

Humor doesn't translate, apparently. Whatever happned to that much-vaunted Danish sense of humor?
January 12th, 2006 11:52 AM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
Whatever happned to that much-vaunted Danish sense of humor?

washed away with cheap carlsberg perhaps?
January 12th, 2006 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Humor doesn't translate, apparently. Whatever happned to that much-vaunted Danish sense of humor?

Blue, have i MADE IT CLEAR ENOUGH ON ALL BOARDS THAT IT'S ALL IN FUN? DID I MISS ANYTHING?
January 12th, 2006 11:55 AM
glencar You didn't miss aNything, Joshy. Dumb people did. Relax buddy.
[Edited by glencar]
January 12th, 2006 11:56 AM
glencar
quote:
egon wrote:

washed away with cheap carlsberg perhaps?

In the 50's & 60's there was a famed Dane humorist in the US who was very charming. I can't think of his name right now. I doubt it's "Kent" though.
January 12th, 2006 11:58 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
You didn't miss aNything, Joshy. Dumb people did. Relax buddy.
[Edited by glencar]

Just received viua Fe-Ex my 2nd row Arkansas!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)