ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Rex Features
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Crazy for the Stones Return to archive
01-12-04 01:02 PM
stonedatbirth666 Me and my bro won tickets to see the Stones during there Steel Wheels tour. Anywhere in the USofA could we go. We picked LA, GNR and living color were the opening acts. We picked LA cause we are from the East coast. The contest was called crazy for the Stones, my bro wrote every song the Stones ever recorded on his vehicle, the big Stones lips on the hood, steel wheel on the back, a bowl with goat in it with dry ice, some fingers stuck on the door,etc. The event took place at the local mall. Inside he made a sandwhich with salmon feast catfood and 10 grasshoppers, after he ate the sandwhich he washed it down with 20 live goldfish! BAM he one and we flew to LA to see the GREATEST ROCK and ROLL band in the world! Outside of our hotel we could see the hollywood sign it was a cool trip. Our seats were very close to the stage it was fuckin awesome! Peace.

BEST VIEWED HIGH