ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Rex Features
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mad Season Live At the Moore video Return to archive
01-11-04 03:43 PM
Factory Girl I just bought this video, and it fucking superb. Best thing I've seen in a long time!!

I especially love the duet with Layne Staley & Mark Lanegin (Screaming Trees) on Long Gone Day-it is MAGNIFICENT!

This video is out of print, but its worth the extra effort to get it!
01-11-04 09:33 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox mad season "above" is by far one of the best rock albums in the last 15 years or so. i like mike mccready so much more when hes not playing with that whining prick vedder
01-12-04 07:26 AM
Factory Girl Hey Hard Knox, in the video Mike Mc. plays a double-neck guitar on some songs (like J. Page). I've never seen anyone but Pagey play that!! Its so cool!

PS. I don't like whiny ass Vedder either!
01-12-04 02:19 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox FG, ive never seen this video. is it an official release? im going to have to check it out if i can get my hands on it. yah ive not seen too many people use the double neck besides jimmy but agree that it is a really cool guitar.
i dusted off my AIC unplugged dvd a few weeks ago and i still get chills up my spine during the opener "nutshell" and also during laynes vocal outro in "frogs"
01-12-04 03:04 PM
Factory Girl Hard Knox, I got it from Tower Records ($9.99, vhs only). It is an official release.

Try Tower.com, look for Mad Seaon Live at the Moore vhs.

BEST VIEWED HIGH