ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Rex Features
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TRY THIS!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
01-11-04 01:52 PM
JumpingKentFlash Stones-related site. Sign the guest book. It's really cool.
01-11-04 02:07 PM
Gazza It looks it!
01-11-04 02:16 PM
stewed & Keefed WOW
01-11-04 02:42 PM
luxury1 where??
01-11-04 03:18 PM
Gazza Right there!!
01-11-04 03:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...no, right here!
01-11-04 03:41 PM
egon egon says "HUH?"
01-11-04 03:46 PM
caro RTFM, egon!
01-11-04 04:00 PM
egon i must not have my day, cos again i have to say "HUH?!"
01-11-04 04:09 PM
caro "Read The Fucking Manual!"

I learned that expression last week. I thought you wouldn't mind if I tried it out on you...
01-11-04 04:16 PM
egon no i don't mind.
but i am even more confused now.
i'll best be off to bed i guess.
01-11-04 04:18 PM
KeithRichards210 It's the same link I saw on Shidoobee...
01-11-04 04:28 PM
Monkey Woman A link to the void? Fascinating!

"What does it mean, out of function?" "It means that I can only hear complete silence."
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
01-11-04 04:30 PM
egon stope toying with my mind!

why, why must you confuse young egon?!
01-11-04 04:33 PM
Monkey Woman It's probably some kind of zen. You know, the sound made by clapping one hand only...
01-11-04 04:44 PM
Monkey Woman The mystery is solved!!! JKF had luckily cross-posted it to Iorr.org in full. So the link is here:
http://members.tripod.com/~Tony_07/
The guy seems a little excitable and easily distracted but his heart is in a good place.(1)

(1) No, not in a jar on Frankenstein's shelf...
01-11-04 05:03 PM
caro >It's probably some kind of zen. You know, the sound made by clapping one hand only...

I wonder if you could relate that to the butterfly's wing theory...
You know, the clapping hand of a meditating zen master setting up air currents which cause a hurricane somewhere in Africa. You would actually hear the sound of that clapping in a house in Africa as a glass falls down from a table because someone forgot to close the window during the storm. I love sunday evening theories!
01-11-04 06:52 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
caro wrote:
I wonder if you could relate that to the butterfly's wing theory...
You know, the clapping hand of a meditating zen master setting up air currents which cause a hurricane somewhere in Africa. You would actually hear the sound of that clapping in a house in Africa as a glass falls down from a table because someone forgot to close the window during the storm. I love sunday evening theories!

Yeah! Let's catch a Quantum Weather Butterfly and verify that theory!!!

(They are easy to recognize, with the Mandelbrot patterns on the wings... But be careful. Having them in the garden can cause mini-storms on the cabbadge patch!)

BEST VIEWED HIGH