ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Rex Features
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best Show ever Return to archive
01-10-04 08:16 PM
stonedatbirth666 12-4-88 Boston Mass orpheum theatre xpensive winos, on my birthday Keith and his wino's kicked ass! Peace
01-10-04 09:36 PM
SHINE A LIGHT may i have a two-way tie??
winos,massey hall
stones, palais royale.
01-10-04 09:58 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Stones in Montreal 1998. Was supposed to go see them at Olympic Stadium but the ice storm hit and the show was postponed. Traded in my tickets for ones at the Molson Centre (capacity 21000) and was amazed that I was sitting withing spitting distance of the stage. An arena show for $60 CDN.

Amazing setlist that night. Heard Sister Morphine and Shine A Light (which blew my mind as it is one of my favourite songs).
01-11-04 12:34 AM
Lazy Bones Sounds like the boys play some special stuff in Canada..?!
01-11-04 10:52 AM
egon
quote:
stonedatbirth666 wrote:
12-4-88 Boston Mass orpheum theatre xpensive winos, on my birthday Keith and his wino's kicked ass! Peace

i saw keef in 92, rotterdam
he was kicking ass then as well
01-11-04 11:14 AM
72Tele Ian Dury and The Blockheads and Lou Reed March 1977. First professional Rock and Roll show for me and I have been chasing that rush ever since.

BEST VIEWED HIGH