ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Rex Features
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cameraman Mick Header Return to archive
01-10-04 05:55 AM
luxury1 Only Mick Jagger could be more interested in operating the camera than in the hot, wet, naked chick right beside him.
I love this man.
01-10-04 06:28 AM
fmk438j Bianca?
01-10-04 10:34 AM
Monkey Woman LOL! But maybe it's a clever ploy of looking innocent and lure her not to notice when he's filming her bare boobs...

Oh, and by the way, yes, from the title of the image it's Bianca. Of course it can be that he knows her naked body just too well! Nothing new here.
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
01-10-04 12:20 PM
T&A looking at that shot, I'm reminded again of the quote (forget where this comes from) about Mick marrying himself when he married Bianca...she is definitely the female Mick (visually)....uncanny
01-10-04 01:27 PM
egon is that a real booby i see?!
(sorry, been single for a while)
01-10-04 03:23 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
T&A wrote:
looking at that shot, I'm reminded again of the quote (forget where this comes from) about Mick marrying himself when he married Bianca...she is definitely the female Mick (visually)....uncanny

But she has bigger boobs!
01-10-04 07:18 PM
SHINE A LIGHT beautiful header, thanks vood.
01-10-04 11:05 PM
SeerSuckersuit You're all missing the big picture here ....

Mick is reviewing the footage of his home movies of sex with Bianca in what looks like a pool ....

Joey should be able to get a copy where he gets the Paris stuff ....

Come on Joey ..... WoooooHoooooo
01-11-04 09:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL seer

BTW, this was the header

© 1973 Peter Beard
01-11-04 02:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Only Mick Jagger could be more interested in operating the camera than in the hot, wet, naked chick right beside him.
I love this man.

I’m sure you’ll find the right answer here

• Because they finished.
  • Because they are about to start.
  • Because Mick is tired of eating fried chicken all days.
  • Because he has plenty of time to watch, touch and play so he doesn’t care about some seconds to solve some minor technical issues.
  • All of the above.
  • None of the above.

Of one thing I’m sure Peter (the cameraman who took this photo) was not focusing Jagger, see where the focus and high resolution is LOL
01-11-04 08:20 PM
SHINE A LIGHT when the stones do small warm-up gigs (palais royale,horshoe, etc.) mick ALWAYS brings his camera and does his own filming.....of the audience. i think he's a wannabe film maker......he does have his "jagged films".

BEST VIEWED HIGH