ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Rex Features
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Puddle of Mudd Return to archive
01-09-04 02:25 PM
Factory Girl Should I see them for $15 at the 9:30 club??? Are they any good? TIA!
01-09-04 02:34 PM
scratched I saw them for free once at an open air thingamajig. I didn't think much of them really - just nu-metal bullshit.
01-09-04 03:23 PM
Child of the Moon Stay away, for the love of all that's holy. Not a good group - what I like to call "tractor rock" in the vein of Creed, Nickelback, etc. (cowboys trying to play metal). An ex-girlfriend of mine really liked them. It pained me.
01-09-04 03:42 PM
Some Guy Mud puddle blow
01-09-04 05:06 PM
SirMuddy Never seen them live...
But I really love "She fucking hate me"!
Nice
01-09-04 05:22 PM
Mr. D Theyre part of this late-90's revolution of "nu-metal" or "angst-metal" bands, AKA crappy music. Just yelling vocals and sludgy riffs. Puddle of Mudd's not quite as bad as Limp Bizkit, but theyre still awful.

BEST VIEWED HIGH