ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Open minded and tolerant Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10th January 2007 01:46 PM
Scottfree Liberalism at its finest....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070110/ennew_afp/afpentertainmentus_070110163008
10th January 2007 01:54 PM
Starbuck
10th January 2007 01:54 PM
Dan
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Liberalism at its finest....

And gotta love the presumptive ignorance present when there is no mention at all who the assailants might be.
10th January 2007 02:00 PM
Fiji Joe Marxists...they're everywhere...they speak in latin...so you can't understand them
10th January 2007 02:06 PM
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Marxists...they're everywhere...they speak in latin...so you can't understand them

Feeje, you @€*#!!@&* motherfucking cunt!!!

Don't you ever dare to tell that again!!!
10th January 2007 02:16 PM
sirmoonie What men here haven't smacked around a capella barbershop singers?
10th January 2007 02:23 PM
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What men here haven't smacked around a capella barbershop singers?

sir, I just want to hope that pink stink was only joking... Otherwise Im gonna catch and fuck him like a crazy bitch - and I know what I tell!!
10th January 2007 02:27 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
1 wrote:

10th January 2007 02:33 PM
LadyJane
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What men here haven't smacked around a capella barbershop singers?

lmfao...

I swear the God...I just saw that headline on Yahoo and immediately thought of the RO boys!!!!!!!!

LJ.
10th January 2007 02:37 PM
mojoman
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

its all in the presentation
10th January 2007 02:39 PM
mojoman
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Marxists...they're everywhere...they speak in latin...so you can't understand them

wasnt marx german?
10th January 2007 02:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
1 wrote:

That's not latin...so you're cool

But just to show you I'm not a scared of you...I find latin to be a boring and overly complicated language...it's no wonder it's extinct except among chess playing eggheads and small-dicked judge's clerks
10th January 2007 02:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
mojoman wrote:

wasnt marx german?

Italian...
10th January 2007 02:48 PM
mojoman
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That's not latin...so you're cool

But just to show you I'm not a scared of you...I find latin to be a boring and overly complicated language...it's no wonder it's extinct except among chess playing eggheads and small-dicked judge's clerks

it aint got no beat? what would virgil say?
10th January 2007 02:49 PM
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Italian...

Dreaming and shitting don't work well together... You'll wake more sticky than stinky, YOU PINK!!!

Whatever, I think I'll forgive yoo. Youre more lucky than youre ready to believe.
10th January 2007 02:57 PM
rasputin56 Sharyar Aziz?

I'm guessing the thugs are regular listeners to Hannity and Beck.

Then again, I've listened to "Let the Eagle Soar" and if the assaulters were liberals, I could understand it. I won't condone it, but I can certainly understand it.
10th January 2007 03:03 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
1 wrote:

Dreaming and shitting don't work well together... You'll wake more sticky than stinky, YOU PINK!!!

Whatever, I think I'll forgive yoo. Youre more lucky than youre ready to believe.

Oh what?...you want my digits too John Wayne?...you're like the fifth hyper-sensitive melungeon on this board to psuedo-threaten me...that's the tequila talking...45 billion dollars and shitload of concertina wire will fix your wagon
10th January 2007 03:04 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
1 wrote:

Bucky?
10th January 2007 03:09 PM
Starbuck feej, don't be a nerd.

te futeo et equum tuum. me intellegis?
10th January 2007 03:09 PM
Jumping Jack In Pelosi country you are expected to burn the flag not sing about it!
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
10th January 2007 03:10 PM
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh what?...you want my digits too John Wayne?...you're like the fifth hyper-sensitive melungeon on this board to psuedo-threaten me...that's the tequila talking...45 billion dollars and shitload of concertina wire will fix your wagon

Please, forgive me, I think I was wrong about you Youre simply too ... if yo understand what I mean, don't let me tell it as it is ... Sweetheart, you just call the your nurse, its time to change the pants - they are not smelling good
10th January 2007 03:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
1 wrote:

Please, forgive me, I think I was wrong about you Youre simply too ... if yo understand what I mean, don't let me tell it as it is ... Sweetheart, you just call the your nurse, its time to change the pants - they are not smelling good

10th January 2007 03:12 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Sweetheart, you just call the your nurse, its time to change the pants - they are not smelling good

zing!

10th January 2007 03:15 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
feej, don't be a nerd.

te futeo et equum tuum. me intellegis?

Hey Bucky...You better go vote for your Beatles!!

Oh to topic....Nut cases can be found in every facet of life...
10th January 2007 03:18 PM
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Baby,

Feeje is not only a great speller - bro, that smelly pink is just great on digesting issues too!

What do yo want more of him?!

10th January 2007 03:22 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

How 'bout reading the full story?
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/01/10/BAGPQNG2MM1.DTL

Perhaps then you can blame it on Catholic school education or being the children of cops or some other such broad generalization. Maybe they just wanted to beat on some Ivy league elite pussy's?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

New Year's nightmare for visiting Yale singers
Phillip Matier, Andrew Ross

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How's this for an only-in-San Francisco story:

Members of the Baker's Dozen, the renowned, all-male a cappella singing group from Yale, are pummeled outside a New Year's Eve party after singing "The Star-Spangled Banner."

The attackers allegedly include graduates from Sacred Heart Cathedral, one of the city's oldest and best-known private schools.

The attack happens outside the home of two prominent San Francisco police officers -- former mayoral bodyguard Reno Rapagnani, now retired, and his wife, Leanna Dawydiak -- who were both accused and later cleared of leaking internal SFPD personnel documents during the Fajitagate debacle.

As if that weren't enough, the dean of Yale College has weighed in, as has one of the victim's fathers, Sharyar Aziz -- a prominent New York banker whose son's jaw was busted in two places. He has not only called the mayor's office and police chief -- he's also retained the law firm Gonzalez (as in former mayoral candidate Matt Gonzalez) and Leigh to keep the heat on the cops and make sure "the individuals behind this heinous assault (are) apprehended."

As Rapagnani tells it, his 19-year-old daughter was hosting a New Year's Eve party at the family's Richmond District home for the Baker's Dozen, who were in town as part of a West Coast tour.

The 16 singers showed up late to the party wearing preppy sport jackets and ties, and launched into "The Star-Spangled Banner."

A couple of uninvited guests started mocking them, and allegedly the words "faggot" and "homo" were tossed -- and so were a couple of punches.

The loud noise drew relatives from next door, who promptly ordered the house cleared.

The Yale kids, most of whom were staying with a family a block away, began heading home.

But witnesses said one of the uninvited guests -- who happens to be the son of a prominent Pacific Heights family -- pulled out his cell phone and said, "I'm 20 deep. My boys are coming."

According to Rapagnani and others, the Yale kids barely made it around the corner when they were intercepted by a van full of young men.

"They were surrounded, then tripped -- and when they were on the ground, they were kicked," Rapagnani said.

According to police reports, the cops arrived about 12:40 a.m. to find 20 people fighting in the street.

To the police, who were out in force to keep a lid on New Year's, it looked like just another drunken brawl.

But according to Rapagnani, "This was not a fight -- it was an attack."

Four of the alleged assailants were detained at the scene, then released after the cops took their names.

Meanwhile, Sharyar Aziz Jr. was taken by paramedics to San Francisco General Hospital, and later had to undergo reconstructive surgery in New York for a broken jaw that will remain wired shut for eight weeks.

Another unidentified Yale student sought treatment for a concussion, and a third for a swollen ankle and other abrasions.

Yale Dean Peter Salovey told the school paper that he was "shocked and appalled" by the incident, which has yet to yield an arrest.

Police spokesman Sgt. Neville Gittens said the investigation was continuing and that more people still needed to be interviewed.

Now authorities want the Yale students -- who have left San Francisco and will soon be back in school -- to return to the city to identify their attackers.

But dad Aziz said arranging their return won't be easy.

"The kids are scared s -- less of coming back to San Francisco,'' he said. "I'm just really frustrated.''

[Edited by monkey_man]
10th January 2007 03:27 PM
rasputin56 Let me get this straight, there is such a demand for college barbershop quartets that they can tour the country? This explains the upper level tarps on the last leg.
10th January 2007 03:31 PM
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Let me get this straight, there is such a demand for college barbershop quartets that they can tour the country? This explains the upper level tarps on the last leg.

Pink stinks & blue meanies every where...

I think Im in completely wrong world right now and here!

Goodby guys - and don't forget to wash your hands!
10th January 2007 03:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Let me get this straight, there is such a demand for college barbershop quartets that they can tour the country? This explains the upper level tarps on the last leg.

It's probably government subsidized...just keeping a lost artform alive...just like latin
10th January 2007 03:49 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
1 wrote:

Pink stinks & blue meanies every where...

I think Im in completely wrong world right now and here!

Goodby guys - and don't forget to wash your hands!

Damn, I was just begining to think that maybe you are the Rainman of postin'. I can't understand a thing, but I must admit it's highly entertaining. Good bye #1.

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)