ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ITS VERY COMPLICATED Return to archive
9th January 2007 08:47 PM
fireontheplatter when you are driving 55-65.......[the speed limit]....ok 95 in some parts of nevada....
we had 2 fer tuesday today and honky tonk woman came on and i was like these guys gave aerosmith an idea and then miss you came on and i lost it.......the part in the middle when they slow down.....i was walking central park singing/hanging after dark..people think i'm craaaaazzzzyy ..shuffling to the beat..
when they were recording that song they were doing it...i never ever get tired of miss you...i so love the part when mick screams WHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW and the the trumpet does its part.......

i knocked me out people......

9th January 2007 09:21 PM
pdog a post as fine as the ass in your avatar.
9th January 2007 10:00 PM
glencar JJF always makes me step on the gas.
9th January 2007 11:34 PM
GotToRollMe Ah, a thing of beauty. Ya took my breath away, kid.
10th January 2007 03:11 AM
Jumacfly Same here with the " sunshine bores..." line from RO...it s like a hurricane in my soul, makes me wanna jump higher and higher
10th January 2007 01:55 PM
Jaxx truth be told, i had to quit listening to stones while i was driving! the beat just makes me drive too fast, then i get an endorphine rush from the speed and the music combo... a habit i had to stop--my insurance is sky high because of all my speeding tix.
10th January 2007 01:58 PM
Fiji Joe I have broken land speed records to the tune of Indian Girl
10th January 2007 01:59 PM
Saint Sway being both a concerned citizen and die-hard Stones fan, I felt it was in everyone's best interest for me to sell my car and turn in my drivers liscense
10th January 2007 02:12 PM
tumbled Dave is the bomb. Hi Dave.
10th January 2007 07:15 PM
mrhipfl everytime "driving too fast" comes on in the car It makes me slow down. And when he says "you're running outta gas" I always tell him to shut up and that he's wrong.
10th January 2007 07:17 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Same here with the " sunshine bores..." line from RO...it s like a hurricane in my soul, makes me wanna jump higher and higher

I hate how that line is edited out from live licks. I always get excited right before it's supposed to happen. But then it doesn't happen. So I 'm just like, fuck.
11th January 2007 12:42 AM
Kilroy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Same here with the " sunshine bores..." line from RO...it s like a hurricane in my soul, makes me wanna jump higher and higher

I agree I agree
11th January 2007 12:52 AM
Altamont
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

"The Sunshine bores the daylights outta me"

Some of Mick's best lyrics ever. EVER!!!!!!
11th January 2007 03:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

I hate how that line is edited out from live licks. I always get excited right before it's supposed to happen. But then it doesn't happen. So I 'm just like, fuck.

this edit is a crime and a shame for the Stones and their fans.
As we said when they played with JT : it never happened
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)