ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guitarlegends Return to archive
8th January 2007 09:01 PM
rollmops I bought the magazine today and it's worth it. Plenty of reading,great pictures(lot of them have already been published but I love the one on page 47) guitar tablatures, and great interviews by keith and ronnie.
Rock and roll,
Mops
9th January 2007 12:50 AM
riccardo Did you notice that the photo said to be MJ on page 53 is not him?
9th January 2007 06:36 AM
rollmops Yeah. There is something wrong here. Doesn't look at all like a 1963 Mick.
9th January 2007 11:45 AM
Yap Yap The pic on page 46 is one that I hate...who the FUCK taught Keith how to comb his hair!!

And notice on page 27 that Keith has the skull ring on the bird finger....never new he switched fingers.
9th January 2007 12:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
riccardo wrote:
Did you notice that the photo said to be MJ on page 53 is not him?

very cool issue but such a stupid error. 1st off its not even Mick. Then they claim its Mick in '63 when the guy in the pic has hair down to his shoulders. Obviously no one had hair that long then. Mick's '63 mop top was considered long at the time.

I dig the rest of it. Some cool pics I hadnt seen. The guitar tabs are useless as always
10th January 2007 07:50 AM
rollmops "The guitar tabs are useless as always"
I disagree. I try Jumping Jack Flash in E, the way they explain it and it works. That is the way Keith plays it on Get your get ya-ay's out.
Mops
10th January 2007 07:53 AM
FotiniD And now, who's gonna be a dear and scan the Keith, Ronnie and -supposedly- Mick parts for all of us to see?
[Edited by FotiniD]
10th January 2007 01:50 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I bought the magazine today and it's worth it. Plenty of reading,great pictures(lot of them have already been published but I love the one on page 47) guitar tablatures, and great interviews by keith and ronnie.

congratulations.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)