ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: moonie, starbuck arrested for indecent exposure in hopkins (nsc) Return to archive
8th January 2007 04:38 PM
Starbuck what an evening!

after playing a set at the hopkins american legion saturday night, moonie and i downed a few jaegermeisters, three pitchers of "busch light", a few margaritas and a sex on the beach with the rest of the beatle band. we picked up a gagle of hopkins white trash townies in their late fifties doin pull tabs and danced the night away to skynyrd until moonie got thrown for screaming out "play stairway! PLAY STAIRWAY!!!!" to the house band. shortly after getting thrown out, we saw fleabit at the VFW across the street.

alls i can say is, i woke up in a bush behind the wendy's on excelsior blvd...moonie slept in the dumpster and popped out wearing nothing but a diaper and a beatle wig.

below: moonie dances around a burning effigy of feej, singing "i feel fine" in three octaves.
8th January 2007 07:11 PM
violentkind Did this happen anywhere near Archies?
8th January 2007 09:17 PM
pdog I still keep my memory of Moonie singing The Eagles to me and jumping up on the bar close, very close to my heart.
8th January 2007 10:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I still keep my memory of Moonie singing The Eagles to me and jumping up on the bar close, very close to my heart.

Eagles?..Damn!...sounds like someone can't handle their liquor
8th January 2007 11:09 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
what an evening!

after playing a set at the hopkins american legion saturday night, moonie and i downed a few jaegermeisters, three pitchers of "busch light", a few margaritas and a sex on the beach with the rest of the beatle band. we picked up a gagle of hopkins white trash townies in their late fifties doin pull tabs and danced the night away to skynyrd until moonie got thrown for screaming out "play stairway! PLAY STAIRWAY!!!!" to the house band. shortly after getting thrown out, we saw fleabit at the VFW across the street.

alls i can say is, i woke up in a bush behind the wendy's on excelsior blvd...moonie slept in the dumpster and popped out wearing nothing but a diaper and a beatle wig.

below: moonie dances around a burning effigy of feej, singing "i feel fine" in three octaves.

That's quite the scenario. The giveaway was sirmoonie doing busch light swill. THAT would never ever happen.[lol]

Rick
9th January 2007 12:39 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Eagles?..Damn!...sounds like someone can't handle their liquor

He was cool, until he took off jogging through the tenderloin. That was the only odd moment!
9th January 2007 12:47 AM
Starbuck
quote:
I still keep my memory of Moonie singing The Eagles to me and jumping up on the bar close, very close to my heart.

this must be revisionist history.
9th January 2007 01:33 AM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

this must be revisionist history.

She Rat Missed him singing, but Moonie remembers it! We all saw him jogging... He got dirty looks from the old haggard barkeep when he jumped up on the bar, ask him, he was drunk, but I'm sure he remembers that look.
9th January 2007 05:21 PM
sirmoonie Starbie, your band is exemplar, and it was fun slinging hootch with you.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)