ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what new releases are you looking forward to in '07? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10th January 2007 04:35 PM
F505
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

he recorded a different song with her. She asked him to come back and do Gimme Shelter with her band but he was out of town. Maybe she'll ask him back or get someone else to play on it.

I'm looking forward to this record

Indeed, when you're listening to the Bowery version (see link above) Patti could use a good solo guitarist on Gimme Shelter. I think Rich can do that job!
10th January 2007 04:38 PM
glencar
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Lucinda Williams new album "West" is out on February 13th!!!

Also a blurb on her very out of date site that tickets go on sale this saturday for a Radio City Music Hall show on March 23.

Gee, maybe I'll go!!!
10th January 2007 05:38 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gee, maybe I'll go!!!

Glenny..if I were you, I wouldn't be thinkin twice about it!!!!
10th January 2007 05:57 PM
glencar Actually, I think that's the same date as the Allman Bros & I just got tix to that show. I'll ahve to check but if it's a different night, I shall go!!!!!
11th January 2007 10:24 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
F505 wrote:
Indeed, when you're listening to the Bowery version (see link above) Patti could use a good solo guitarist on Gimme Shelter. I think Rich can do that job!

No doubt!! I really hope he gets to go back in and cut it with her.

I cant believe Lucinda is playing Radio City. Thats awesome for her. Just surprised she can fill it. I've seen her in NY at summer stage, Beacon, opening for Neil and on multi-bills. Didnt think she was a headliner that could fill RCHM. That makes me happy. I guess theres still hope for music in 07....

I'll definately catch this. Glencar - what night are you going to Allmans? I'd love to catch a show with you. Their amazing.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)