ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rare Stones Vinyl For Sale Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th January 2007 11:09 AM
TampabayStone Iron Balls is on the case!
10th January 2007 11:12 AM
Some Guy Sway will throw you under the bus.
10th January 2007 11:14 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Iron Balls is on the case!

case is once again solved.

talbotgirl66 = voodoopug
10th January 2007 11:17 AM
Some Guy Sway will find your greatest insecurity and shine a spotlight on it for all to see.
10th January 2007 11:20 AM
SweetVirginia talbotgirl66, do not post a photo of yourself with Flava Flav!

10th January 2007 11:20 AM
Some Guy Sway will bust a move.
10th January 2007 11:21 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
talbotgirl66, do not post a photo of yourself with Flava Flav!

This would be a great time to know how to use photoshop. Damnit, a day late and a $ short.
10th January 2007 11:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Really...
Where's the thanks for keeping her concealed identity, very rare items for sale, topic alive!

It would be interesting to know who this person is and if they have posted at Rocks Off before.

is there much of a market anyway for Vinyl collections these days?
10th January 2007 11:30 AM
Gazza
quote:
talbotgirl66 wrote:
C'mon guys, I've asked you politely NOT to post your jokes here. I wish to sell my rare records here to interested collectors and if you have to have your little quips, please go elsewhere to joke and not here. Thanks again for your understanding.

TG

"Who made YOU Pope of this dump? - Rodney Dangerfield

Dry your knickers and consider yourself lucky people replied to your post at all as theyre keeping it on page 1. If they hadnt done, it would have been in the archives within a few days.
10th January 2007 11:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Dry your knickers and consider yourself lucky people replied to your post at all as theyre keeping it on page 1. If they hadnt done, it would have been in the archives within a few days.

Bushwood....a dump??
10th January 2007 11:58 AM
voodoopug It is not me selling albums here. I dont know who it is.

10th January 2007 12:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
It is not me

famous last words...

why dont you go back to the wrestling forums or brain busters and try selling your crap there instead
10th January 2007 01:16 PM
Erik_Snow Hopefully talbotgirl will come to her senses, and sell us some decent soft trousers instead of those vinyl boxers, they tear my skin off.
10th January 2007 01:54 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

famous last words...

why dont you go back to the wrestling forums or brain busters and try selling your crap there instead

It's not him. I've told you before - give this shit a fucking rest. And keep it that way.
[Edited by Gazza]
10th January 2007 01:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
Hopefully talbotgirl will come to her senses, and sell us some decent soft trousers instead of those vinyl boxers, they tear my skin off.

talbotgirl is the one selling the records....if you want the boxers you gotta go to our resident underwear models, Voodoo and Pdog
10th January 2007 03:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

On that note, i feel managed membership is best as the spam gets old
quickly and clouds up a very informative and interesting group!

10th January 2007 05:35 PM
talbotgirl66 To settle this argument once and for all...
I am NOT VOODOOPUG. I am just a girl who is trying to sell the collection of rare records after 40 years of collecting because of ill health in the family.

If you don't want to buy my records, then that's fine and your choice but I also posted my rare Beatles records on a Beatles Board and they did the same as you guys, they posted jokes & quips on my sale forum but after asking them nicely to stop it (like I asked you guys nicely too) they abided by my wishes and stoped the jokes.

Since you guys are so suspicious and think I'm a scammer (typical American arogant paranoia), I will not post anymore and that will be the end of it and I'll offer my records elsewhere and not bother you guys again.

10th January 2007 05:59 PM
glencar PM me because I'm sincerely interested. I want a list of what's available & proposed prices. Don't run the prices up as I'm not a man with a load of patience for negotiating.
10th January 2007 06:14 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I generally just "lurk" on the board. I enjoy reading all of the posts on this site (except for the spammers!) and I find myself learning more and more everyday

10th January 2007 06:17 PM
Gazza last warnin' , mate
10th January 2007 07:15 PM
WJ
quote:
Gazza wrote:

What, no [Edited by Gazza] at the end of your post? That's a rarity.

Gazz?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
10th January 2007 07:18 PM
WJ
quote:
talbotgirl66 wrote:
If you don't want to buy my records, then that's fine and your choice but I also posted my rare Beatles records on a Beatles Board and they did the same as you guys, they posted jokes & quips on my sale forum but after asking them nicely to stop it (like I asked you guys nicely too) they abided by my wishes and stoped the jokes.

We should all aspire to be more like Beatle fans. Perhaps we should all stop, before hitting reply, and ask ourselves “what would a Beatles fan do?”
10th January 2007 07:22 PM
pdog I'm know thoroughly disgusted by this talbot person.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)