ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rare Stones Vinyl For Sale Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th January 2007 08:38 AM
talbotgirl66 Please leave your email address and I'll email you my small but rare vinyl set sale list of worldwide Stones rarities.
6th January 2007 01:07 AM
riccardo PM
6th January 2007 01:10 AM
pdog what if I don't!
6th January 2007 01:18 AM
talbotgirl66 Then you probably won't get my list. That's your choice pdogg.
6th January 2007 01:38 AM
pdog There's still a chance I'll get it?
6th January 2007 05:55 AM
corgi37 I think you've blown it now.
6th January 2007 10:07 AM
mrhipfl we don't need your rare vinyl. We all bought "rarities."
6th January 2007 11:00 AM
GotToRollMe Check your PM, talbotgirl66.
6th January 2007 11:47 AM
Lethargy
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
we don't need your rare vinyl. We all bought "rarities."

LOL!!!! Good one.
6th January 2007 05:43 PM
talbotgirl66 Hi. This post is for all Stones fans who might want to peruse & possibly buy from my record list. If you are not interested in getting a copy of my list, I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop leaving comments here as this is a business venture posting and not a joke posting. Thank you.
8th January 2007 10:51 AM
voodoopug I agree,

Folks should freely be able to use Rocks off as a music store and there is no room for humor in this thread. There are plenty of other threads to make jokes. The individual is simply trying to conduct business and Rocks Off is his storefront. We must respect the wishes of the vendor and conform to his request to conduct business without issue. He/She may be a new member, but we should all adjust how we post on this message board to make them feel welcome. You never know when our "attitude problems" will prevent someone from offering us the much desired "Lost Sessions, Goddess in the Doorway!"
8th January 2007 03:00 PM
pdog
quote:
talbotgirl66 wrote:
Hi. This post is for all Stones fans who might want to peruse & possibly buy from my record list. If you are not interested in getting a copy of my list, I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop leaving comments here as this is a business venture posting and not a joke posting. Thank you.

I get the impression you found some records in an attic or basement and thought you struck gold?
8th January 2007 03:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I get the impression you found some records in an attic or basement and thought you struck gold?

Pdoggie Dog....this is a place of business and signatures like that are just not professional!
8th January 2007 09:24 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Pdoggie Dog....this is a place of business and signatures like that are just not professional!

I'm selling some stuff, email me if you want my list!
9th January 2007 02:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm selling some stuff, email me if you want my list!

THank you for sending me your list, but I have no need for the following items:

1. Voodoo's Worm from his 1996 Tequila of the year
2. The boxers you wore when you purchased Rarities
3. a book (with torn cover) of "How to live in Nebraska and get the honies to love you"
4. Picture (with certificate of authenticity) of you with Young Jacob Cohl.
5. "visions of paradise" 9" dance mix
6. Kevin Federline CD (Still wrapped).

Best of luck my friend!
9th January 2007 02:48 PM
Erik_Snow I might be interested in the boxers, if they come with a certificate.
9th January 2007 03:53 PM
SweetVirginia I might bid on a photo of Pdog with young Jake....

9th January 2007 05:18 PM
Jumacfly
9th January 2007 05:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I might bid on a photo of Pdog with young Jake....

Joshy bought them
9th January 2007 05:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
I might be interested in the boxers, if they come with a certificate.

They have been donated to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame!
9th January 2007 06:01 PM
WJ
quote:
talbotgirl66 wrote:
Hi. This post is for all Stones fans who might want to peruse & possibly buy from my record list. If you are not interested in getting a copy of my list, I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop leaving comments here as this is a business venture posting and not a joke posting. Thank you.

Tony?
9th January 2007 06:38 PM
talbotgirl66 C'mon guys, I've asked you politely NOT to post your jokes here. I wish to sell my rare records here to interested collectors and if you have to have your little quips, please go elsewhere to joke and not here. Thanks again for your understanding.

TG
9th January 2007 06:43 PM
pdog
quote:
talbotgirl66 wrote:
C'mon guys, I've asked you politely NOT to post your jokes here. I wish to sell my rare records here to interested collectors and if you have to have your little quips, please go elsewhere to joke and not here. Thanks again for your understanding.

TG

This isn't your place to kick us out... If you want to sell shit on the internet, use eBay! If you post here, you're in our house, not yours!
For all we know you're a thief looking to scam people...
9th January 2007 06:44 PM
SweetVirginia Thank you for setting up a bunch of posting rules for us! As you can see, we needed someone to crack the whip around here.

P.S. Without the quips and jokes, your original post would now be buried someplace on page 2...maybe 3.

9th January 2007 06:46 PM
pdog Really...
Where's the thanks for keeping her concealed identity, very rare items for sale, topic alive!
9th January 2007 07:23 PM
WJ TG?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
10th January 2007 10:28 AM
voodoopug we must ask ourselves....what would joey do?
10th January 2007 10:59 AM
Saint Sway talbotgirl66 = Pug

very lame Pug

why would you try and sell shit here???
you know that we only TRADE here with each other!

and concealing your email while hoping some naive folks here would actually post their emails addresses is awful
10th January 2007 11:04 AM
Some Guy Sway will get to the bottom of this and out you.
10th January 2007 11:06 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

They have been donated to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame!

Pdog, you was robbed!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)