ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone got a copy of Voodoo Lounge handy? Return to archive
January 10th, 2005 05:01 PM
nankerphelge <------ Take a look at the picture of me and the skeletons, will ya and tell me the name of the book and the author credited at the bottom. Something about Satan's daily life...

Or tell me to go to hell!!!

Ha -- I'm the devil -- I'm already there!
January 10th, 2005 05:07 PM
gypsy
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
<------ Take a look at the picture of me and the skeletons, will ya and tell me the name of the book and the author credited at the bottom. Something about Satan's daily life...

"Satan's Daily Life in the 19th Century" by Jac Remise
January 10th, 2005 05:13 PM
nankerphelge Thank you my sweet!

January 10th, 2005 05:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Thank you my sweet!

Think nothing of it. We LC6 have to stick together.
January 10th, 2005 10:02 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
<------ Take a look at the picture of me and the skeletons, will ya and tell me the name of the book and the author credited at the bottom. Something about Satan's daily life...

Nankster....did you drink anything tonight?!?!?

I'm asking cause the babe is already dreaming.... half naked on bed and I had at least 12 beers.......so weird.....oddly enough.... tonight is monday night, right?!?..... oddly enough...I drank those cold fuckers with her father.......Weird..... that was fucked up..... he is now my best friend......
January 10th, 2005 10:32 PM
Bloozehound Well I drank 24 beers!

January 11th, 2005 05:58 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Well I drank 24 beers!

Yeah Bloozey.... I use to.......except that following my "rules"...last night was OUT, since it was monday......

January 11th, 2005 11:37 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
gypsy wrote:

"Satan's Daily Life in the 19th Century" by Jac Remise

The Black Crowes ran that same pic in the inside sleeve of their album "Southern Harmony & Musical Companion"

except that the Crowes album came out 4 YEARS BEFORE "Voodoo Lounge"!!

So it was a rare vice/versa moment, in which it was the Stones that were the ones copying the Crowes
January 11th, 2005 11:42 AM
glencar Would they consciously copy the Crowes, though? I find that hard to believe.
January 11th, 2005 12:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Would they consciously copy the Crowes, though? I find that hard to believe.

I agree with you GC, it seems odd that they would consciously copy the Crowes. Its probably just a quirky coincidence

or more likely it was a subconsiouse influence. Cuz its not like they hadnt seen the Crowes record. Both Mick & Keith have heard the record. Mick had been to the Crowes shows. Chris Robinson had stopped by the studio when they were mixing Voodoo in LA. They even hired the Crowes to open some dates during the Voodoo Lounge Tour.

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood