ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 'She's the Boss' Return to archive
January 9th, 2005 11:15 PM
rolling who I had been looking for this CD for a while before finally finding it in a Toronto record store and buying it earlier this year. Listening to it now, I don't like it as much as I did when I bought the cassette 19 years earlier, but it's still a pretty good album. "Lonely at the Top," "Just Another Night" and "Lucky in Love" among my favs.

Anyone agree?
January 10th, 2005 08:36 AM
glencar I was always partial to "Secrets" & the hit single.
January 10th, 2005 01:41 PM
time is on my side Never really cared much for SHE'S THE BOSS or any other Jagger solo record except for WANDERING SPIRIT (excellent album which really rocks and is ALMOST as good as Richards TALK IS CHEAP).
January 10th, 2005 02:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
rolling who wrote:
I had been looking for this CD for a while before finally finding it in a Toronto record store and buying it earlier this year.

F#CK!!

Damn it! I cant believe you were able to locate a copy!

This hurts! As I have dedicated all my time and resources over the past 19 years to canvassing record shops across the globe and purchasing copies of "Shes The Boss" and then destroying them in hopes that no one will ever have to hear that dreaded album again.

oh well, no rest for the wicked...
January 10th, 2005 02:12 PM
Jair I think the unique tune still good over the years is Hard Woman. Great ballad, great Mick vocal.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood