ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ouch! This smarts. Josh is gonna have a field day. Return to archive
January 8th, 2005 03:55 PM
Riffhard Hopefully the Stones will read this and get fired up enough to put out a brilliant album. This is just hard to read. I would defy this guy to show me a band that is any younger than the Stones and still putting on a show as energized as they do. Old? Sure. Still putting on the best live show in the world? Absofuckinglutly!

www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?ObjectID=9005906

Riffhard
January 8th, 2005 04:52 PM
telecaster jb will shit a brick when he sees this
January 8th, 2005 04:53 PM
kath i can't tell what his point is.....
January 8th, 2005 09:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hopefully the Stones will read this and get fired up enough to put out a brilliant album. This is just hard to read. I would defy this guy to show me a band that is any younger than the Stones and still putting on a show as energized as they do. Old? Sure. Still putting on the best live show in the world? Absofuckinglutly!

www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?ObjectID=9005906

Riffhard

Amen Riffy!!

That IS tough to read. I'd like to get my hangs on the writer's neck!!

LJ.
January 8th, 2005 09:04 PM
Dan But...but...but...the next album is supposed to be their greatest EVER.
January 8th, 2005 09:15 PM
Nellcote Looks like this chap had to pay for his tickets, flight to Oz when The Stones were last there...
January 8th, 2005 09:16 PM
Poplar
Live Licks deserves such a review, in part for the lack of a "real" album over the last eon. Mark my words, a solid album would end that shit. It could happen.

January 8th, 2005 09:33 PM
LadyJane I agree with you Poplar re Live Licks. Gives new meaning to "milking the fans."

We need a rock solid new album. I just know they have it in them. I just know it.

LJ.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood