ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CHRIS JAGGER'S WEBSITE! Return to archive
January 8th, 2005 04:13 AM
gorda Chris Jagger added a message board to his website!

www.chrisjaggeronline.com

January 8th, 2005 09:16 AM
Monkey Woman And he updated the News section. Here's a bit about his next album:

" The new title is ‘GAMAROOSH’ which sounds quite exotic but don’t ask what it means I leave that for you to find out.

We also have some great guests... Last to get on the record was a blues tune I wrote, ‘BLUES IN C’ a little romp, listing heroes of yesteryear and cut in a soulful Al Green style. I managed to collar brother Mick as he was in the studio playing some of his own tunes. Together we sang it through and he added harmonica. All in all that was an added bonus for the record. "

Added bonus! I bet!
January 9th, 2005 01:24 AM
gorda GAMAROOSH means oral sex! (That is what someone on Micky's website posted.)
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood