ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ROBERT LINDMARK-BAD TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
January 7th, 2005 10:11 PM
stonescatman Hi everyone-just a little update on Mr. Lindmark-have visted his website and have noticed many updates-very interesting. Has time to update his website but doesnt have time to reply to a simple e-mail. I have been waiting a year and a half for Robert to finish his part of the trade!!!! So just letting everyone know that ROBERT LINDMARK IS A BAD TRADER. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON-IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF THEN BY ALL MEANS GO FOR IT-I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY.

Here are his details:
http://www.printmark.se/stones/index.htm

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
January 7th, 2005 10:29 PM
glencar Thanks for the warning!!!!!
January 7th, 2005 10:35 PM
Madafaka Thanks for the warning but is not good to put his address online.
January 8th, 2005 08:11 PM
stonescatman Yeah but it's also not nice to rip someone off; but especially after you have been dealing with them for over 4 years with no problems-which is what Mr. Lindmark has done to me....so if you were in my shoes, let me know how nice you would really be, after sending countless e-mails, waiting for a year and a half and not hearing nor receiving nothing!
January 8th, 2005 08:29 PM
Angiegirl Still, you just don't post anyone's personal stuff online. Just not done. His name and city/country, and maybe even his email (although also dubious) would have been enough. I understand you're pissed off, but these things happen to every trader some time and you might as well set the right example.
Hope you get your stuff and work it out someday!
January 9th, 2005 01:24 AM
midnightmagic I am glad to say after 100 plus trades I have not been screwed once. Thanks to all of you great traders out there.
January 9th, 2005 12:27 PM
gustavobala god...

why this?

i am lucky, too! every trader was cool with me! thanxs to them!

January 9th, 2005 08:04 PM
stonescatman Look, it wasn't an easy decision to put his full details up here, but i believe i have waited far too long for my stuff or even a simple e-mail to let me know what's going on. So im trying in any way to get what's mine. This was a very big deal we were making, and it seems after 4 years of trading with him, he has waited for this major deal to screw me around. Now if people are going to label me as the bad guy here for simply putting his details up, then i really do give up-he is the one who has ripped me off, will not reply to e-mails, updates his website, but pretends he doesn't know me, nor will he be man enough to reply to my e-mails.
So i understand where alot of you are coming from, but sorry enough is enough. If this is what it takes to get his attention, then great, if you had waited as long as i have, you would be doing the same.
January 9th, 2005 08:16 PM
Gazza look - no - one's labelling you as some "bad guy". You're the victim here.

However, as this is the first time you've posted here, it's reasonable to assume that your not familiar with a certain form of board etiquette which is also the case on any board or site I'm aware of, and that is that while you're welcome to post warnings about bad traders, it's not the done thing for security reasons to post someone's home address for ANY reason.

Quite a few people have posted addresses on here before for various reasons over the years, including for the same reason as you have (some people have even posted their own when looking for a trade of some kind or registering for a CDR tree) and the policy is always the same - it gets removed.

By all means feel free to post warnings about bad traders and their e-mail if you want, but NEVER anyone's home address.

No harm done
January 9th, 2005 08:18 PM
Gazza By the way, for what its worth, I used to trade with Robert about 16-17 years ago. Traded tapes for a few months , maybe a year or so - and then he never contacted me again, even though he still owed me a few tapes in a trade.

Sounds like a familiar story!
January 10th, 2005 08:20 AM
Factory Girl I had a bad experience once, after dealing with a person for over a year.
January 10th, 2005 08:32 AM
F505 I had a bad experience once with a dutch crook named rolling_bunny or something like that. I send him a parcel with dogshit in it. It was the least I could do...
January 10th, 2005 08:34 AM
Gazza Remind me to avoid handshakes with you if we meet up on the next tour!!

January 10th, 2005 08:36 AM
F505 lol, I used gloves
January 10th, 2005 08:39 AM
Gazza I'd hope so, I mean lifting dogshit and popping into an envelope and posting it to someone - it would just sound disgusting if you didnt use gloves!
January 10th, 2005 09:01 AM
Madafaka Good idea F505! I'll do it if someone don't send me my package.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood