ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pls. see my last post in "Black Crowes reunite" thread ... An inquiring mind wants to know Return to archive
January 7th, 2005 07:07 PM
Mel Belli ...if you agree Keith is a teller of tall tales.
January 7th, 2005 11:25 PM
Make It Funky Yeah, he sure is...but I always loved the tale by Neil Young at Woodstock. I'll always remember when he did the Intimate & Interactive at MuchMusic here in Toronto, and he told this (wild?) tale of being stuck at Woodstock, surrounded by so many people and no way out, so he, Jimi Hendrix and notorious California lawyer Mel Belli hotwired this sedan (delivery?) to get out of the grounds of woodstock and made it safely out of public consumption. (imagine the fans seeing Neil and Jimi hotwiring a car?!?!)
I dont know if it really happened, or a really good acid trip Neil took - but sure made for a great story.

On the flipside of that, you can well imagine, there are so many "secret" stories of rock and roll mythology, that we wont or NEVER WILL find out. (ie: Keith really knowing about Mick Jaggers homosexual liasons in the early/mid seventies...)

Cheers!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood